<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, April 02, 2006
♥ 3:13 PM

o_0 apparently I havent blogged for one week and impatient dorahma is waiting for me to update, so I shall. anyway I havent blogged for long time means I am starting to control myself from playing too much on school days TRALALA (I rob dorahma of everything she has)


Monday27/3 was raining the day before so everywhere was muddy and for PE, siva made us run outside school. that was a really fun experience, and the only thing that I really hated were the bicycles blocking my way, make me have to run on the road. I caught up from the eighth or ninth girl to the fourth girl. yay ((: grace and yutse are really hard to overtake. then we practised vball and our class really suck not very good at that, just like me. out of all the times that siva threw the ball at me, I only made one power shot back and I feel so accomplished with that one good shot. I actually daydreamed once and was too late when siva threw the ball at me, so I missed and he was like "zina lah zina lah zina" -.- I realized he likes to keep calling a person after he remembers he/her name


Tuesday28/3 nothing much happened. we continued glueing our HE stuff and mr hia collected (voluntary) donation money. our whole class donated cause few days before from the tone of mr hia, we can tell that if we dont donate, he will be super pissed with us. and so you call that voluntary when actually the teacher will have a bad impression of you if you dont donate?! what kind of rule is this? after school we had rehearsal again, for kaleidescope, the grass was pokier than last friday's and practice was quite fun


Wednesday29/3 barely anyone was listening during ACC and lu gui xia wasted a lot of time trying to walk about to catch people not listening but to rare avail. I&E was okay. I think mr lim has a better way of controlling us and making us cooperate with him and stuff.


Thursday30/3 nothing much again. mr hia told us that so far, we were the class with the highest amount of donated money. this is like duhh since the whole class was made to donate. after school stayed back until quite late, about six plus. me and shenmei were thinking to wait for ah tiong to come and lock door then go back, but until six he still didnt come, so we finally left. earlier was like heavy rain, and so in the bus, me shenmei yexin and qinlu were practically shivering. dorahma and her friend popped up from nowhere suddenly (but dorahma claimed she came from the front) and she was also shivering. starting I was actually quite warm until shenmei (who has cold hands) and yexin started holding me to steal my body heat and soon I was shivering with them. plus it was peak hours and the stupid bus drove so slowly we were stuck in that freaking freezing bus for 1 whole hour (normal trip usually only 40 min). then me yexin and shenmei had a new place to "hangout", the serangoon MRT toilet hahaha


Friday31/3 KALEIDESCOPE. I had to wake up early in the morning to go to school and was so damn freaky?!! I was about nine minutes late?? okay coz I walked all the way to the end of the canteen to go up to the cluster training room but both stairs were locked. so I had to walk all the way back to the spiral staircase and it took me nearly one minute to realize the person walking in front of me was cheng meng. haha. walking behind the hall was a freaky but fun experience. jocelyn had a really "suay" day. the costume was really urmm, "naked". coz of the super long brown pants and then that weird piece of cloth with skin-colour leotard which from top view looked like nothing. haha then after cleaning up I went down and started helping out the 10 people serving food and then we got the chance to eat as well. the food was nice, especially the chicken wing. and tan tui gee refused to let me scoop the fried rice by myself and he gave me so much to eat. arghh. we had a really long recess (from 9-10.20) then I sat down with the sec 4s and that was a really scary time. one sec 2 with like 4 or 5 sec 4s. mr hia was late for rather long coz of some stjohn thing so we were slacking for a long time. mr hia bought each of us one kitkat chunky and I was already damn full after eating half coz of the fried rice (thanks to tan tui gee). after school we had qingchun meeting, we werent really discussing (for hua zhuang zu) we were more of playing and dorahma was going around asking people "what is the strangest fruit?" then wudao we kept doing xiang qing. when she hecked one particular step, I was the first yet took the longest time hahaha. nahs, coz I couldnt co-ordinate my hands and legs. after wudao we played volley and crazy dorahma and crazy grace rose were laughing like hell -.- then both rose and chrysanthmum were actually going to watch choir and they were shocked to know that each other were going. haha


saturday1/4 early morning had to go to school to practice yingzhi. only then I realized that all the while I made quite a lot of wrong steps. it was a really fruitful one coz everything was much more organized le. after wudao we sec 2s went KFC for lunch while sec 3s went macs. then while we were eating there was this bday party going on and chicky (that chicken) came out and they started doing the chicken dance. me and xinyan were doing it as well and xinyan suggested going upt here to dance as well rofl. after that weijia called jocelyn and then they said they were at the seafood restaurant near macs.. so we walked one big round but couldnt find them, then we called them again to ask them if they were really there but dorahma's laughter gave themselves away, so we went macs to check and they were there hiding and laughing. so we talked slightly more then we went back. while walking to the 158 bus stop, joanna suddenly said she saw a snake head then me and weijia were trying to find it. then weijia nearly chased after the 196 which was going towards the town direction. haha, shes so blur. in the evening met joce and dorahma at city hall MRT. we walked nearly everywhere to eat but couldnt find a place, so finally we decided to go subway. after eating we ran like mad to VCH for the concert and dorahma commented that I should join track. haha (: so we were one item late but overall the whole performance was nice. while going home at the raffles place MRT, blur auntie yexin was bringing me up and down the staircase for the right train haha. I reached home at 2259. just one minute late and I would be caught.


TODAY just now went ballet. was quite fun. the warm-ups was really tiring and painful. we completed all the barre exercises le. and you know what? me and sharron used to be around the same height (or was I slightly shorter once) then I grew and I became just slightly taller. today, I seem taller by so damn much yayy I GREW. Im not short, Im just unusually not tall. ((: we completed all the barre exercises le TRALALA. wenqi is a really weird person who can split with the left legs but not the right.


from dorahma's blog: talking to zinatan is fun! hahaha but sadly she cheated my feelings :'( by being an emoticon theif. ahaha i don't mind anyway (: on this particular talk I "stole 21 of her emoticons. and that makes me and emoticon thief theif. dorahma has really bad spelling. jkjk ((: