<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
♥ 7:34 PM

somehow I feel like blogging again. influence from dorahma the BLOGGER NON-STOP!! xD

MY SIS IS A FREAKO!! now shes irritating me. and the z and anonymous in my tagboard all the while was her -.-"

you know what? I see my face on yuntong's dp picture on MSN. that picture was taken during the making up in cluster training room during the 50th anniversary. I cant wait to get the pictures. WEIJIA!! XINYAN!!

just remembered another thing that happened during science on mon or tues:
we were having science when mr hia came in. he said he suddenly remembered something about the level camp. then he started asking us questions about the food and illnesses and stuff.
mr hia: anyone of you are vegetarians here?
*looks around* nobody raises up hand
mr hia: anyone who cannot take beef?
*quite a few raised up their hands*
mr hia: anyone got asthma or anything?
*looks around again*
mr hia: asthma or diabetes or..
wayne: *raises hand* mr hia, i got obesity
whole class burst into laughter including mr hia and mr siva. like please lah, wayne couldnt have been any lamer. I still find it humorous. lols

oh yes, during chinese lesson, tan wah chwee showed us one of her emails whereby you could check which jin yong you are. so then she said that only those who watched and knew could volunteer. so of course I didnt. but then smart me was the first to copy down the website. THE WEBSITE!! see whether you were xiao3 long2 nu3. lols

not to forget the dae jang geum songs. thanks JM for sending me the song, all 3 versions some more. lols ((:

this is a very nice email winsome (yz junior) sent me:

"Don't let your life slip through your finger by living in the past or for the
future. By living your life one day at a time, you live all the days of your
life."
You might be best friends one year,
pretty good friends the next year,
don't talk that often the next year,
and don't want to talk at all the year after that.
So, I just wanted to say,
even if I never talk to you again in my life,
you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life,
I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you.
Send this to all your friends,
no matter how often you talk,
or how close you are,
and send it to the person who sent it to you.
Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them
and tell new friends you never will.
Remember, everyone needs a friend,
someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all,
just remember this text
and take comfort in knowing
somebody out there cares about you and always will

REMEMBER THAT!! ((:

I guess I have to start working on things while grace is not around now. hothouse (which I totally dont know how to do), english brochure and the work that she has missed these few days. never mind, sometims it is a pleasure helping people xD

gahh! I have been editing this for like 3-5 time?!!