<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, April 27, 2006
♥ 8:35 PM

im feeling higher than high -.-

the first thing that made me ultra happy was that I got 11.5/20 for maths test on that damn algebraic manipulation. I know thats not really very high but still, he said that about one third failed the paper, so if I could have surprisingly pass, im jumping up to the moon =D

well, had english test though. I guess it wasnt that bad. thanks to the passage, I now know what child labourers are haha

interaction period was only about the level camp and not mass dance. mass dance is next thurs. I cant wait to see 2A's camp group leaders (grace, szeying, and zhikai) dancing on stage hoho (: im gonna be darn high for the mass dance

today had leadership training too. that was rather fun. during the monkey see monkey do activity, I was standing beside grace and I saboed her to be the monkey. whoopeedoo. then she kept asking me and ningli what action she should do next -.-

GRACE FONG HID MY WALLET!! during leadership training. arghh

I made a big fool of myself. when we were supposed to fill in the form, I was the second last to submit. then when the coach asked if everybody had handed in I squealed "nooooooo" and I didnt know it was that loud. oops

after leadership training went to see the hua zhuang thing. lls, joy and gaohui were taking dorahma, lyon and yuntong as guinea pigs respectively. ningli nearly wanted to do for me. then after packing up we went to see the fu zhuang zu ppl. I was disturbing genie in the bottle and serleenah haha. jeanine was whining like some pig over wanting to be with ****. -.-

went home with dorahma (: at least someone accompanied me home. then we were talking about level camp and stuff. whee, I cant wait for level camp. I hope our group will rock rock rock and level camp will be darn fun!!

the puzzle is done. yuntong has received it.
hope you like it YOU MUST LIKE IT ((:

it is drifting as the days go by

I cant help myself ):