<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
♥ 9:33 PM

just now when I was nearly going home, met shenmei, jiahui, simin and cuiting. their drumming ended early. so then they went to the hall to practice. see how hardworking they are. then simin started playing the piano with her nimble fingers. then shenmei was playing her flute. suddenly I started thinking, everyone has a talent. simin is good in piano, studies, writing compos, shenmei is good at art and is hardworking, grace is good in sports and me, good at nothing but tidying the classroom. I cannot live with this fact


we got to jog outside the school on monday again but this time siva made us run along some muddy path as well to extend the distance a little. guess what? I was the second girl to complete this time ((: YAY!! only that I lost to rose. then vball, we were separated into two courts. siva trained the first court and actually did not care about us at all. wth


for wudao we were doing xiang qing and you shi. then when liang lao shi checking the fast part of the you shi which I am not in then I went up the stage to practice xiang qing. then suddenly I say lyon waving to me like siao. then I remembered, you shi. so I zi4 zuo4 cong1 ming2, I one jump only bomp down the six steps from the stage to the ground. I couldnt tiptoe for the whole of tuesday. retributution for showing off. then I made lots and lots of mistake for you shi I thought I was the worst one in that dance. only later at the ending when she actually commended on one of the post (the last part), and I was really happy ((: finally, finally I did a step which was up to her expectations


the home econs test was rather okayy. I was totally confused with the different ethnic costumes. so one of the questions was to state the differences between sari and baju kurong? and you know what? my answe was: sari is meant for Indian women whereas baju kurong is meant for Malay man. oh my god, im so darn dead. anyway yesterday night, the talk with dorahma was another meaningful one. she knows more and I know more and we both now know that we both actually think the same way. hmm


yesterday the fu2 zhuang1 zu3 people had to stay to iron the costumes. then xinyan pulled me along. so I had no choice, but I think I only seat there and slack, other than moving the things from one place to another and holding the hanger. efficient us completed all the costumes in one day so now we just have to wait till 17/4 for more costumes. I really really hate the badminton coach. hes an idiot asshole, trying to discriminate us, thinking how silly and stupid we are. cant he just mind his own freaking problem and dont come and be a big kapo. stupid man!! after ironing the clothes then played vball. xinyan and weijia are good players, unlike me ):


please dont treat me like a fool. and dont make use of me. im not there for you to command me to do what I am supposed to do. so please see how much authority you have first