<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, April 28, 2006
♥ 10:23 PM

BRIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGG!!
that was the stupid fire drill that went off early this morning while we were still having a really fun time playing in the classroom. everyone was like strolling there and we took a really long time to settle. then when mr sng was talking, there was this bird crowing as it flew past and people around me started laughing (I started laughing over it first) >.<

maths retest is actually next week, not today -.- wth, to think I actually stayed in throughout my whole recess trying to study for it. ahhhh. everything else was okay. YAY!! OUR ART CUBES ROCK TO BITS!! 30/30 for group overall ((:

during art when we were supposed to be finding pictures, I was going around looking through the camp group list. I asked mrs goh lots and lots and lots of questions about the level camp. haha. mrs ng is gone. poof then when I finally went back to search pictures, me and grace started laughing madly over some of the pictures, we came across porns. we even imitated some of the poses in the pics. I really really wished time would just stop then sighh.

after school's wudao was short and sweet. only practised the dances a few times. disturbing selina is nice. a moth flew out from jeanine's chair while we were talking before the music started. she was freaked xD

after wudao played vball for a really long time with xinyan, ningli, weijia and yuntong while waiting for the sec3s to come back fromt their run. we spent most of our time thanking the people who kept having to pick the balls up for us (thanks to weijia who hits the ball darn hard).

Class S/N Name Sex Group
S2-J 9 LEE JIA JIN KRISTY F 13 Leader
S2-A 25 ZHU YEXIN F 13
S2-A 26 ZINA TAN XIU QI F 13
S2-C 10 LIAN YINGZHEN JOANNA F 13
S2-C 11 LIM HWEE HWEE F 13
S2-D 22 VANESSA LIM ZI KUN F 13
S2-D 23 ZHOU TAO F 13
S2-F 11 JOANNE WEE JIA HUI F 13
S2-F 12 JOCELYN KARTONO F 13
S2-H 4 CHO JIA YAN F 13 Counsellor
S2-H 5 CHOON YING JIE F 13
S2-I 12 LEE SI YA F 13
S2-I 13 LIM JIA JIA F 13
S2-J 10 LEE YI LIN F 13
S2-K 1 CHARLOTTE LOH CHANG LE F 13
S2-K 2 CHEONG LICHANG F 13
S2-A 32 NG ZHI KAI M 13 Leader
S2-C 35 TERENCE YONG GUO HUAN M 13
S2-C 29 LEONG JUN HAO M 13
S2-J 33 ONG WEI QUAN M 13
S2-J 34 SEAN MULYADI SIMAN @ SEE ZHAO M 13

that is the whole list of group 13. why must we have counsellor? is there any problem with our group? level camp will be fun (: I hope

its just 2 days away and actually I somehow dont want it to be over so soon. Rhapsody of Spring, here we dont come!!

she says she knows how to tell when im unhappy. im really glad if she really knows. I dont want drifting to continue ):

this post looks darn untidy with lots of strikes. bleagh