<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, April 20, 2006
♥ 5:02 PM

hmm let me see. today was the ealriest time I reached home this year. 3.25pm. nearly every day I have been staying back either for CCA, otherwise its wed when school ends late and when i've got nothing better to do (especially tues and thurs)

but then today, clumsy shenmei forgot to bring her wallet to school. so yijun's father drove her home since they live damn near each other. then I got no choice go back with fiona and simin and the guys. and I think I was sort of making lots of noise in the bus, trying to irritate binggeng. hahaha

this morning deborah came with high fever. anthea already told her not to come but she insisted. in the end she still had to go home. sighh, get well soon deborah!! and you too, LYON!! (:

hey hey you know what? we got second for hothouse!! whoots. all thanks to grace ((: hahaha. that means 28/30 for the group and 9.3/10 for each member. thank you grace. love you loads and loads for letting me score something high for science for once

during history when we were watching the show, I was sort of resting my head between my hands (?!!) then grace fong took my pen and started drawing my hand!! arghh. at first I still thought she only faking. I didnt know it was true one lahh

then after school had to stay back for geog. gahh, I have have have to pass geog test this time round, or I am going to be slaughtered. and even if I just reach the passing mark, dont be shocked to see me jumping in the air. thats because that will be my first time passing a geog test. (ive never passed any geog test no matter how I study arghhh) so if I fail, I wont cry too. will be like.. expected

next week so many millions of things on:
monday: NAPFA five items, qingchun rehearsal
tuesday: HE practical exam, health checkup
wednesday: geog test
thursday: leadership training
friday: urrrrmmm
saturday: qingchun rehearsal
sunday: QINGCHUN!!! ((:

YAY!! its coming so soon. somehow I am waiting for it to come but not as well. after qingchun will be xie4 ren4 already. sighh. why does time insists on going so fast?