<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
♥ 11:00 PM

yesterday had home econs practical exam. my rice was horrible. at least, I forgot to put salt into it and so it was sort of tasteless. sigh and I nearly ruined the omelette. in conclusion, I made a mess of my whole meal and I dont know if I pissed grace off or what, we sort of ignored each other till nearly the end of the day. im a pest. sighh. and then the saucepan got sort of burnt and I spent my whole recess trying to clean it. it was a really big mess. arghh, it ruined the rest of my day.

then was health checkup. I didnt bring my specs to school. oops I totally forgotten. oh yeah maybe you dont know but, I DO HAVE SPECS!! hoho. and then I got nurse 2 (ng geok lan or sth). she rocks man, she is such a nice person. she commented that I had healthy hair -.- I always thought my hair was horrible

then after school we were supposed to study geog. but then after just like 2 to 3 minutes my, cky and cass started talking for about half an hour when they had to leave. we talked about the changes from 1A'05 to 2A'06 and the changes of some people and blah and blah. it was rather enlightening too cause I never expected that many people actually had the same thinking of me.

I AM SLACKING WHEN I DONT WANT TO!!

sighh. today was rather okay. I guess geog test would be another gone case. I somehow like geog especially since its human geog now, but I cant seem to stop failing. whats my damn problem? arghh

seemed that yesterday has been forgotten. grace and I sort of do talk (I dont even know if she was angry at me in the first place) and we played hangman during ACC and nearly got caught. both of us got called to answer chinese questions. she helped me with my questions but I couldnt seem to be of any help to her questions. sorry

after school had wudao. practised the dances a few times. hopefully joanna's and meixian's injuries heal soon so that they would be in top condition for qingchun which is only 4 days away. arghh. it was fun altogether, and my drink spilled coz joce kicked it and I dont know ow she kicked till there was a hole at the bottom of my cup and the cup sort of "squeezed" together. nvm, bye drink, enjoy evaporating in the hall

RHAPSODY OF SPRING
to the success of this major performance (:

I hope it doesnt go any worse. its drifting

the puzzle is done. whoots. and I changed all the stuff in my blog to make them rather nazism coz dorahma says she is tired of looking at my profile. so I changed it ((:

level camp mass dance tomorrow during interaction period (: btw, the camp groups are out and my group is urm let me see, I dont know what to say either. I shall just list the people out:

yexin (2A), me (2A), zhikai (2A, leader), junhao (2C), joanna (2C), hweehwee (2C), vanessa (2D), zhoutao (2D), joanne (2F), jocelyn (2F), jiayan (2H, counsellor), yingjie (2H), siya (2I), jiajia (2I), weiquan (2J), sean (2J), yilin (2J), kristy (2J, leader), charlotte (2K) and lichang (2K). that's about all I think. we all belong to group 13 (isnt that an unlucky number). I wonder how level camp will turn out. I hope it will be fun and memorable

its drifting