<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, April 23, 2006
♥ 3:27 PM

YESTERDAY WAS A REALLY TIRING DAY!!

woke up at 6.15 cause I went back to sleep after the alarm clock rang. rushed all the way through my breakfast everything and then I chionged all the way to the bus-stop although knowing the rough time of the next 158. so I waited darn long for the bus. and then, I reached school early!! after a long time, I finally wasnt late. (: love myself to bits yesterday!

after that during wudao we kept practicing xiang qing. we were supposed to split into two groups to dance or something. then when I was dancing, weijia kept laughing and I nearly fell while running. phew or I would have been trampled to death. after that lls came and we had to wear the costume. luckily this time I had my leotard on. lls got quite pissed later cause quite alot of people did not want to take out the black tee.

then when we were supposed to do you shi genie in the bottle jeanine was asking me how I got the muscles fats on my hand. you know that bulging thing on my hand just down the shoulders. that thing is so ugly can? arghh. haha

wls came later on and we had to do yingzhi. we were sort of lectured. and the back few people (like me) had to stand throughout the whole lecture. joy has a spastic smile haha. we have been slacking too much recently. thats true. hmm

went to macs for lunch with xinyan and weijia. I bought the mcchicken and fries (which we shared). I now owe xinyan $2.30 $0.70 and weijia owes me $0.80. hehe im rich! im rich! no lah, I still owe people a lot of money. sighh.

took 14 to tanah merah to meet the tanah merah-ian dorahma and anna and joce. went to dorahma's house to see her house. haha. your house is nice whatt. so honoured to go to a senior's house for the first time. I fixed many many pieces you know? and I was the one who found all the one-last piece to one part formed. and whenever I bet with joce who will find it, I win!! yayy (:

had lots of fun, especially throughout the whole piecing time and we were listening to the radio. anna nearly went colour-blind hoho.. dinner was really really filling. I went home with a bloated stomach. luckily it deflated this morning when I woke up. nahs. we were laughing and laughing and laughing. dorahma and joce said I had a lot to say and they liked that. hoho (:

reached home quite late. wasnt that tired so I took out my homework but after staring at it for awhile, I got bored so decided to go and sleep. and I woke up only at 9.40. woah. I was the last time to wake up haha.

after going to grace's, yi'an's and dorahma's house, I realised I like staircases. nono, I love them to bits. hahaha. whee STAIRCASES!! up down up down up down. wonderful exercise -.-

ballet just now. we finally had to split after a long time and hold there for a long time as well. wenqi and delia were the only ones who could split at least one side. must master my split soon. cant lose out anymore. we finally moved on to center. lim wenqi was trying to do the algebraic simultaneous questions as well. hahaha she didnt do any. and oh yeah, xuanqin's mother asked me to search the crossword puzzle to find the last material. wenqi and I stared at it for a long time (many many minutes) and then suddenly I found it. SILVER~!! whee

lastly happy birthday to xinyi (6G'04), chengmeng and soiyi (: