<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, April 14, 2006
♥ 4:16 PM

I SAW MY NAME THERE!! hmph

7 random facts about me x)
1. I never want to fall in love till im at least 18 or 19
2. I love school but I hate studying (all subjects)
3. Never ask me to cook a meal for you!!
4. I wish I could run for sports day but too bad, im scared
5. I have long body and short legs
6. I am not short!
7. I dont like to hurt people's feelings

7 celebrity crushes x)
1. Jeanette Aw
2. Shi Sin Huey
3. ??
4. ??
5. ??
6. ??
7. ?? (not really into celebrities)

7 qualities I want in a potential boyfriend/girlfriend x)
1. must be faithful to me and my children
2. must understand me and my feelings
3. must always be there for me
4. must love children
5. must not smoke and gamble heavily
6. must be sporty
7. must be loving and caring

7 things that scare me x)
1. ngee ann sec competitors going up to collect their trophies with a bright orange shirt, hot pink and bright green socks on each foot
2. knowing that time is flying now
3. people who are so self-centred
4. staying at this height forever
5. pubertying too much that I become obese
6. failing tests and falling behind
7. forever not knowing how to express myself

7 random songs at the moment x)
1. qian zhe ni
2. cao cao
3. hong qing ting
4. gai shi ni de
5. where is the love (from ytd)
6. chu mo
7. maa mee moo -.-

7 things I like/love most x)
1. playing the computer
2. singing the you shi song (the woman part)
3. dancing!! ballet too
4. looking throught people's stuff
5. having things my way
6. writing, doodling and re-writing nonsense
7. talking to grace

7 things that I will plan before I die x)
1. draw a will. lols
2. hug every single friend and family member
3. go up and talk to those whom I have never dared to
4. eat till I cannot anymore
5. laugh till no laughter left
6. dance and dance till im tired
7. pray to god to let me live longer -.-

7 things I say most x)
1. woman
2. stupid
3. huh?
4. really?
5. wahlao
6. shut up
7. fine

7 people who needs to do this x)
1. rosabelle
2. shenmei
3. shumei
4. jiayin
5. jieying
6. jiahui
7. lyon

SOMETHING'S DONE!! ((:

band concert tonight. jiayous to shenmei, jiahui, cuiting and simin1!! you can do it! 2A will be there to support you (since all 4 of you made nearly the whole class go) -.- haha

gahh I just cant stand those ngee ann competitors yesterday!! and I think I am pubertying too much. eating and eating and eating