<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, April 06, 2006
♥ 7:49 PM

today was a really weird and embarassing day ://


FIRST last night I was so engrossed with the stupid home econs that I looked at the time to see that it was already 0049am. so I had no choice, I went to sleep. but I didnt pack my bag and do my buttons, so this morning I had to rush to pack my things and do my buttons. what a waste of my time>.<


SECOND after school after eating, I went to wash my hands (see how hygienic I am) and sprayed the water on shenmei- take revenge for jiahui?? so then jiahui stood behind me and was like "YAY! zina help me take revenge on shenmei" so I turned back then I nearly banged into her and then jiahui fell and I nearly as well, on top of her. so then we quickly stood up and tried to cover up by shouting "shenmeiiiii" oops and I think many people were looking at us. then the worst thing was when shenmei told us that at that time, li li happened to be filling his bottle and he saw. oopss!!! so we had a laughing fit.


THIRD so we laughed from the sink all the way to near the photocopying machine there. then that little boy, (according to yuntong is hansel), was walking in front of two dunmanian guys and he was walking with that "lao3 da4" attitude. so when we saw, we had another laughing fit. then after awhile out of nowhere he appeared and he *put his hands on his hips with the angry look on the face when he saw us laughing. then we stood and looked at him. he stamped his foot then anthea imitated. so he walked up nearer to anthea and we moved back. then suddenly he stomp infront of her and whacked her hard. anthea was shocked but we were all having the laughing fit. then he walked one round around us and to my surprise, he actually waved and smiled at me when he saw me. all of them were shocked. I still remember last time I was disturbing him with his drink and he waved to me, WITH A SMILE!! so I did the same and we started laughing again and went back to class


FOURTH after a long time me and shenmei finally decided to go home (that was rather early). so we went to the canteen. oh yeah, do you know the uncle gave me a kitkat for free when I was actually joking with him about it? so one day I will secretly pay him that amount back, hoho ((: so shenmei and I both bought and oreo each and the bball coach was lecturing them again. and wayne told me that grace finish her bball already -.- so then when we were walking out of the school gate, the 158 came and so we started running and walking. I didnt tap my card properly so there was that blaring tititit sound. after that on the bus I tried to push one of the oreo back in, but just then the bus moved and I fell onto shenmei that side. luckily didnt fall all the way and drop my oreo. hoho but it was another embarassing incident.


I have returned miss chong the $0.30 YAY!! now she cant treat me like a slave already. the sec 2s were supposed to go to audi for a talk during interaction period. so then miss chong was talking to forgot who. then I stretched my hand to give her the money. then I think she didnt notice or realize or I think she forgot, she went to stretch out her hand as well, so bye money, you are with miss chong now!! hahaha, and she was desperately trying to give me back the money. TRALALA ((:


we got one of the Japanese students. she is the chioest among the three. oops did I day something wrong? *covers screen* her name is tada mizuki. wayne is envious of her. during lab he was telling me things like "look at her, she so pretty", "you see her hair so shiny, not like yours (referring to me)", "see she so hardworking, even copy down the questions and answers" and "NOT FAIR!! why zhikai so good can stand so near her and same table as her some more?" like urmm, is he obssessed with her? tomorrow will be her last day with us, aww wayne will be so sad. hahaha. I learnt a few jap words, gonna learn more tomorrow ((: