<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
♥ 10:53 PM

guess what? this is my 101th post!! whoopeedoo xD

I guess I forgot to say this!! but DUNMAN HIGH WON THE OVERALL CHAMPION FOR THE ANNUAL SPORTS MEET WITH 22 GOLDS!! YAYY!!

TODAY WAS FUN AGAIN!! (: everyday's a fun day for me aint it? but nope thats not true. on the outside I may seem happy, but try digging in o.0 see what you find. a pack of unhappiness. nahs nahs

throughout chinese grace was like daying tanwc is seh kia cause she spent so long on one word and wasted lots of time. have to do another zhou1 ji4 gahh. but this is a nice topic to write about!! then tanwc says that she will want us to tabulate our zhou ji scores and she will sort of givr bonus marks or add this in for CA. if thats the case, my chinese marks will rise. whee. currently I got the highest total for zhou ji. yihui and elaine are behind me by half mark I think. ahh! must not let them catch up with me. they already chinese pros!! AHHH!!

can you believe that tan tui gee actually scolds and shouts? well, he sort of did that today during CME. although was quite strict, but some of us at the back found it really humorous and we started laughing. hahaha.

then for science. HOTHOUSE!! hmm I think we did a wonderful job! YAY!! ours was the third heaviest box but now we are currently ranking second or third. cause we started with the water at 77.0 degree celcius and ended with 62.0 degrees. that makes the difference only 15. whoo we rock! thanks to grace (:

guess what? I got 11/15 for history and I am so darn darn glad. people who comes here might think it is low or whatever but to me, Im over the moon sun! I never expected this score. well now, at least I passed my total. I failed really badly for the previous test. arghh

I we came in late for maths after lunch and mr hia was sort of questioning us.
(this whole conversation was in chinese but I sort of translate it)

hia: you go and eat rice ahh
me: no I ate noodles. I ate pasta
hia: then why you so late?
me: I went to shit -.-
hia: next time dont be so late again ahh

GRACE FONG WAS THE ONE WHO SHITTED, NOT ME!! ((: rofl. I was high then but later. BONG!! I became low. I sort of wasnt really interested and was only waiting for the answers. so grace was asking me to try but I didnt and then when I did I did it wrongly, so I started cancelling it. then blah blah blah then she said "can you dont like this or not? with your this kind of childish attitude you can never do well in your maths and you will never learn anything!!" I was damn angry at that moment. how could she say I was being childish. at that moment I really regretted seating with her. but after awhile I thought maybe she had a point or sth.

oh fine -__- lets not talk about it

I&E was still okay. I was supposed to be peeling the sticker of IKEA off. then when I turned to look outside, I saw blah. I think I would better not say. but I feel really sorry for her. I mean, although I dont really know her, but still.. yeahh.

look. mr kiw although strict, has been a really wonderful HOPDW and everyone including mr sng respects him. mr teo is a more flexible HOPDW and students like him as well. and as for the DM, who likes him? you get who I am referring to? yes, that man, the one who enjoys catching people to cut their hair and acts like he really is being efficient or something. the one that walks down the aisle every morning to catch people to make their day bad!! yes its him. THAT FREAKING IDIOT!!

I shall not carry on any further. lyon fell today and sprained her right palm and right leg. hope she recovers soon. shes so faithful she kept asking about wudao stuff and tried proving to selina, jeanine and hanchen that she was still able to dance. lyon, dont think about those now!! think about your recovery.. lls wil understand. she is not unreasonable. so you dont have to worry okay? joce and dorahma were really nice to send her home (: such wonderful and caring seniors I have.

MAYBE I AM LUCKY IN CERTAIN ASPECTS TOO!! xD