<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, March 03, 2006
♥ 7:52 PM

I kept my promise. I told myself not to play comp until Friday and I succeded!! (:

TUESDAY 28/2 -- nothing much. watched the Bball match. yutse and sandra was there too. they put up a great match but in the end still lost, feel bad for them, cause that match meant that they were in the top 8 but were out of the second round. then grace asked me to buy the chicken rice there. so she paid my share, and I still owe her, havent even take out my wallet she pay for me liao. then we went back tot he court, thinking that we could watch the next match, who knows after awhile, we realized that.. there were no more matches and the anglican high players were just practising. feeling so silly, we said eat finish then we leave. so then after eating, we decided to go up the right staircase, which apparently when were nearly up, saw the Bball girls crying and the coach was lecturing them. feel so bad, but although not a bball player but felt that their grip and aiming werent that good, and somehow they seemed like they did not dare to aim.

WEDNESDAY 1/3 -- ting xie. its a new month.. yeps school was okay, and we got scolded during I&E again as usual, but I am sure we were much more attentive and obedient this time lah. dont know why they just like scolding us. BIASEDNESS!! so somebody, cant remember who, said that maybe the next I&E we just keep quiet and seat there hear the mentor talk. then she ask question, we dont answer, since we arent even allowed to talk. anyway, me, grace, szeying and keatyin were seating together. szeying, my baby, was like going to fall asleep, she just had her milk you see. kiddin. then me and grace started poking each other to see where were the itchy places. then out of boredom, me, grace and keatyin observed mr hia sleeping and listening. he keeps digging his nose. eew..

THURSDAY 2/3 -- geig test. I got a bloody damn 19/20 for ting1 xie3 lah. I wanted full marks. arghh. I went to school sitting with simin1 and went home sitting with clinton -.- anyway mr hia said that many teachers were unhappy with wayne, clinton, binggeng and yongseng sitting together. they talk, they dont do their work and dont bring their things. so he said "with immediate effect, I have to change your places" so fiona and shihting had to move up to the second row, mr hia trusted yongseng with elton who has changed drastically after seating away from them. binggeng sat with simin1 and I, with clinton. wayne sat with stef. I was slightly happy when I heard that he was going to change yihui and qinlu's places, but he didnt. and BIASEDNESS, it only affected our row with the guys. other rows werent affected much. and I used to have all smart people around me. fiona, simin1, yihui, szeying and grace. now I am actually beside clinton who copies my answers when I also dont know how to do. a consolation to myself - "sitting beside clinton makes me independent cause I have to think how to solve the problems myself since I used to directly ask from simin1". Im only left with Fiona now. and Im at the first row and stuck inside. you can come and visit my seat. all disadvantages. my seat writes all over "zina sits here". on that O-level paper thingy. will pull it off soon. I cant pass messages to Grace anymore, cant smile at SzeYing whenever she looks at me and give JiaHui a weird look for not standing up immediately when I say "class stand" and many others. Cant hia just change the whole arrangement. I want Grace to sit near me. my source of crazy laughter, companion and teacher. after every period I will stand up and wander around the classroom to have more fresh air. Clinton plays soccer during recess. grrr

FRIDAY 3/3 -- chinese test. was rather okay, no comprehension for once, hopefully I pass. was slacking during art, didnt really pay much attention when miss ng, the new relief art teacher, was teaching. grace wasnt working with her group and so we started fooling around, affecting my group members like szeying, JM, keatyin and nearly everyone. then wudao was as usual, BIASEDNESS!! liang lao shi didnt come, boohoo. only the jiejie came, which is like so freaking hell me and xinyan doesnt like her, she's so biased, everything also the PRC bimbotic showoff freako take the front. I dont respect a leading person like her. I want jeanine or any of the sec 4s at the front, not some PRC. and even if the sec 4s are not im, then xinyan. grr, I cant stand her, was pulling a long face throughout her whole lesson and didnt find anything funny. ahma and weijia were laughing over some crazy things. usually I would like go kapo, but today I just stood at one side and watched. XINYAN TOOK MY WATERBOTTLE AND BLUFFED ME THAT IT WAS MISSING!! MAKE ME SO SCARED!! grrr I dont like the jiejie. she says she can play with us but when liang lao shi is here then cannot? I disagree strongly. I think liang lao shi more fun. then the whole time we were doing xiang1 qing2, they practised zhan4 tai2 feng and the chair dance and YING1 ZI1 FEI1 Yue4 twice!! after lesson then kept practising da wu er.

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THE WORLD IS SO FULL OF BIASEDNESS!!