<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, March 26, 2006
♥ 4:02 PM

I just came back from BALLET. okayy, after such a long time I finally went back. its not my fault, the dance studio was under renovation. so when I went back, I was so damn shocked. the dance studio had been expanded and it now took over the gym. the gym has now been brought to the first level. so its double in length now. the only horrible thing is that the door is like in the center of the studio. they should have destroyed the dance studio door instead of the gym room one. at least this time 5 PEOPLE TURNED UP!! nearly everyone forgot their steps. I remembered, can you believe it? I cant. anyway it was quite fun. during my sis' class they were learning sissonne ouvet so since they were quite far from us we were also practising it at the front near the radio. lols. after ballet me wenqi, my sis and wenle walked down the staircase and started talking. she asked me if I was going to watch the yz sports heat this wed. then we started talking and suddenly:

my sis: ehh why are we standing here? heehee (her weird laughter)

wenqi: yeah lor. ehh where your going

me: buy nuggets

wenqi: cheyy, okay lets go

so we went to buy nuggets then we walked. when we were about to walk different directions, we started talking again. this time was quite short coz my sis mentioned why we were stopping again. lols. then just now when we came back home I saw fruits so I knew sa-gu came. then my sis said she wanted to make orange juice with the oranges. I opened the fridge and saw some orange juice (marigold). I showed her and lied that I brought those home.


my whole story: *those in brackets are what my sis asked* (you make one ah?) yeah. we did it during home econs lesson (all the sec 2 do ahh?) no lah, different classes do different things. only our class do orange juice then our teacher help us with the packaging. so fun right? (no wonder I never see this packaging before) lols she really believed what I said. there was more but I forgot a bit le


dont blame me if I dont update for the next few days. my sis made me promise (when she is the younger one!!!!) that I will not use the computer from mon-thurs unless there really is urgent homework to be done. wahlao, PIGG. and I cannot use the phone to call people for five days from TODAY to THURSDAY. only people can call me. wahlaoo. EVIL PORKY. she limited the number of days I can use for this week but I chose the days but im sure it will do me some good ((: so I shall come on on FRIDAY again.