<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, March 05, 2006
♥ 8:30 PM

all I can say is..


I MISS MY OLD SEAT!!

and the people around.. if only one day Hia would allow me to seat back around with SZEYING (my baby daughter), GRACE (my sister), FIONA (fluorine), SHIHTING (sulphur), SIMIN1 (silicon, my desk human) and KEATYIN (my son-in-law).. now Im left in a miserble little corner of the classroom


I FEEL SO LEFT OUT!!


like all of them are now in the center and I am at one little corner wallowing.. boohoo.. sighh if only I had cherished the times when I was in my old seat. maybe I shouldnt have complained so much whenever yihui and qinlu made lots of noise. maybe I should have enjoyed packing, keeping and taking out all the English stuff from the cupboard. I should have said "hi" super loudly when ganma Lyon walks past.. sighh


now the only thing that I can do in my new seat is to rest my hands against that little wall, learn to be independent and find ways to solve problems by myself instead of copying from others, learn to save paper by not continuously passing messages to grace to talk crap. maybe mr hia put me with clinton hoping foe me to guan3 jiao4 him. who knows? maybe mr hia doesnt like me and so chuck me anywhere, at a corner where he wont have to look at my face so often. I will never know. and I especially cant stand it when people walk past or outside the classroom and look at me. do I have something on my face so attractive that you must keep looking huh? mind your own business first ad go look at your own face in the mirror. my seat has no privacy.


I HATE IT!!


why cant I get to choose my own seat. I dont like this new seat, get it? somebody, please help me find a way to get out of that bloody seat. I cant live in that little corner forever. I will die one day, now you know why I come out of my seat after nearly every period and go down to recess to eat? to escape that horrifying little corner where my death awaits.


SAVE ME PLEASE!!!


its just so BIASED!!