<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
♥ 9:15 PM

Sunday12/3 went to school at 3.30pm to practice dawuer for the STEP farewell ceremony. met dorothyahma and aunty[jo]anna in the bus. they started talking some thai language, thanks to miss joanna lah. ucala- the word that I learnt. since we were early we went down. at the foyer, we were laughing over the pictures and selina was trying to deny herself in the photos, say what got somebody who looks exactly like her. then ahma, joanna and me went up to mr fong [VP admin] to 'sawadikap' (whatever the spelling is) and so now mr fong's impression of ahma is "naughty little girl". then when we were practising dawuer mr fong came up to the hall and he started looking at us and he spotted ahma. then he kept looking at her. then ahma kept whispering to joanna when we were walking to our places. me and weijia were also laughing when walking behind them. in cluster training room, we were fooling around and then weijia and ahma started some prize-giving award. the worst award was "zui4 jia1 seduce zina jiang3" and was to jeanine. grr. earlier coz I told jeanine something then I asked weijia for her opinion then jeanine dont want too many people to know our topic so she tried to stop me and weijia "mistook" that for seducing. overall the dawuer was funny. after performing I followed the sec 3s except yuntong to parkway pasta for dinner. wow, jocelyn is such a nice nice senior, im so glad to know her ((:


Monday13/3 full day wudao. rise and shine early in the morning when I had actually not finished enjoying my wonderful sleep yet. practised yingzifeiyue and two from dont know where who knows the yingzifeiyue dance came over to teach us. then when there was a part that didnt involve us, we started talking about how wudao was exactly the same as animal farm. we managed to successfully categorise everyone. then the shocking thing happened. wang lao shi actually came back. and she looked much healthier than before. it was at this moment that me and weijia had the same feeling at the same moment -- fear. you know animal farm. yeah, I guess I better not talk about it. then yuntong was trying to assure us that she was not scary, but later we realised nonono, she is. if you want the reason, can ask me or weijia. guess I better not state it down here. after that went to sec 4 extension. practised zhan4 tai2 feng1 a few times and xiang1 qing2 most of the rest of the time. halfway we were supposed to go down to take pictures for the programmes book. think I look spastic in most or even all of them. when liang lao shi asked me to widen my step during xiang1 qing2, I slid and nearly fell. luckily never fall, or I would be so embarrassed, anyway my legs somehow like to give way and I can fall for no reason. weird right.


Tuesday14/3 dazuhuodong. met lyonganma, shunying and weijia at the parkway macs for breakfast at 9, but I was late. sorry. took 43 and coz of peak hours, there was jam and when it passed the Paya Lebar MRT I saw a group of them gathering to be brought to the block 79 there. me and weijia shared the hotcakes with sausage set and we were rushing through the whole meal. wahlao. as we were walking, I was gulping the ice milo like siao also lah. then when we arrived, ganma told me that we could have taken our own time. I was in group 11 with no one from wudao in my group. morbeng in my group. we played the "shi2 zi4 lu4 kou3" and ate a lot. the chicken that we ate was really nice. I met this really nice and skinny sec 1 called jingwen from 1H'06. woohoo I remembered her name. at first, she thought I was sec 1?!!! I faster answered her "nonooo, Im sec 2. you must remember" hoho.. thanks to my shortness. whose traits did I get it from huh? dk but I really wish to grow taller. our group won 3rd for "shi2 zi4 lu4 kou3"