<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, March 25, 2006
♥ 9:13 PM

okayy so the wedding dinner on saturday night was still okay. we arrived early so kelvin gorgor actually asked us to ask the people to sign the booklet thing. did he actually read my blog between the time after his wedding and before the dinner? how come he suddenly realized and gave us something to do?? I was rather angry at first when we got table 71 while my other cousins got table 48 or 49, the one just beside the bridal table. only later then I realized that coz we were supposed to entertain those sarawak uncles and aunties. so, i guess they did trust us more than my other cousins to host these sarawak aunties and uncles.

MONDAY 20/3- the official start of Term 2. I went back to school with lots of homework still undone. PE was really tiring. although we only did about 5 rounds but still, the activities that siva made us do was just enough to kill us. so he asked grace during one short break "grace, how come your friends get tired so easily?" I was practically laughing in my mind. wudao was still okay. cant really remembered what happened already. went home with jocelyn ((:

TUESDAY 21/3- we have to complete our homec sewing soon hmm.. nothing much really happened. stayed back until quite late. watched shenmei their group paint their cubes. I was like bragging "luckily our group cleared it by the end of the holidays" and so I have to say sorry if you were unhappy

WEDNESDAY 22/3- mrs kang nearly killed 1 period of her history by thinking it was 12.30 instead of 12. siva talked about lactic acid during lab. he was saying its the acid that makes you tired after exercising or something. so then while we were copying notes some stupid stuff happened

wayne: (whispers) next time we can use lactic acid as an excuse not to run during PE
me: smiles (trying not to laugh while still copying)
siva: (looks at wayne) what are you doing? why are you disturbing the girl on your right?
me and wayne: *looks at each other with shock*
nearly everyone turned to look at us o_0
--------- another part later ------------
((wayne did or said something))
-- siva reacted and said: wayne, ....... (forgot what he said) maybe you should stop spending time with the girl on your right.
made me so damn shocked. I SPEND TIME WITH WAYNE?? OMG!! then the whole class was practically laughing at the two of us and when we went back to class they were saying what I love wayne and stuff
** before we went back to class siva actually asked me who named me??!!!
MR HIA CHANGED OUR PLACES COZ I COMPLAINED I DONT WANT TO SIT AT MY PLACE BECAUSE THE FENGSHUI THERE IS NO GOOD AND I KEPT FAILING MY TESTS AFTER SEATING THERE. HE MISTOOK AND THOUGHT I DONT LIKE TO SIT WITH CLINTON. SORRY CLINTON, YOU AND BINGGENG HAVE TO GO INTO "ISOLATION" NOW. BUT I MEAN, CLINTON WAS QUITE OKAY TO SIT WITH AND HIS WORK ATTITUDE CHANGED. SEE HOW EFFECTIVE I AM!!

THURSDAY 23/3- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOH SHEN MEI!! okay so she is 14 now. I shall give her the present on monday. nothing much happened as usual. I stayed back till very late again. and surprisingly and coincidentally I KEEP SEEING DORAHMA AFTER SCHOOL!! thats so weird and coincidental

FRIDAY 24/3- school was okay. im gonna be the first person to present oral this thurs. coz it stopped at 26 - yi'an, who talked on underage sex. then the whole class was like unhappy when I didnt go up after yi'an coz my topic was on ABORTION!! okay, jieying gave me that topic tyty. then we practised wudao and had kaleidescope rehearsal. surprisingly the grass wasnt that pokey. I really wanted to roll some more. I think ahma is getting close to her target. urmm, this is just some indirect talking. jiayous AHMA!! LoLL my maid bought dinner back -- her final dinner with us

okay, so my maid went back to philipines. I am really sorry about that one particular post. I said that only in a fit. I already feel odd and quite bad. its like she has been with us for 7 years. I mean, thats a really long time to me. she watched me grow up and throught the whole process of primary school. she had her own personal reasons of going back, so I better not state here. my new maid is friendly but maybe she does not know us that much yet. sighh, thats just part and parcel of life. we cant keep something for too long. the day will come when we just have to let go. maybe its all my fault for choosing a maid that will have a life long impact on me (seriously I did pick her when I was kindergarten)