<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, February 17, 2006
♥ 10:09 PM

apparently I havent been here for a long time


14 Feb'06 [Tues]

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! I didnt really use to think much about Valentine's Day so Im contented with what I got.. Fiona's [fluorine] forrero rocher, Lyon's [ganma] postcard and chocolate, Joanna's [aunty anna] forrero rocher, class gift exchange: JM's sunflower and Toblerone, and Mr Hia's forrero rocher and photo frame.


16 Feb'06 [Thurs]

nothing much actually.. but stayed back to see the "departure of the third lang students" as well as to design class noticeboard. and this time yi'an nonono Miss Teo changed her lesson. nursing psychologist. and so she started crapping about what we should learn not to complain. and she started saying "will not complain, shall not complain, do not complain" and then said rather relevant to "see no evil, hear no evil, do no evil" and suddenly I just answered "Im not evil". and so there was a new line to the previous one - "I dont complain".

just a stupid conversation:

yi'an: we face many Obstacles in life so we have to be Optimistic.

shenmei: eh, they both start with O.

yi'an: yes. I was just going to say that *teacher's style*

zina: so it should be O2 -- oxygen

yi'an: fine.

zina: now it should be O3 -- ozone.

yi'an: wahlao.

final-- there are many Obstacles in life so we have to be Optimistic. We need Oxygen to do so.

yi'an: whenever I am unhappy I will sing a song. It is called..

zina: OZONE!!


had lots and lots of decision made today. choosing art group, letting JOY take over my place. haiz, training my decision skills but to no avail, coz im always "anything". I just cant make decisions on my own. grace I think is unhappy coz I didnt join her group, and Im sorry Fiona coz I didnt join that group either. my group members now are then JM, yijun, yingsi, cass, keatyin, baby, ben, bolong. and we have to do expressionism


JOY I DONT CARE!! I STILL FEEL THAT YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE IN THAT PART OF THE DANCE, NOT ME!! YOU TOOK MY PLACE WHEN I WENT FOR CIP SO ITS UNFAIR!! YOU YOU YOU SHOULD GET IN!!