<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, February 27, 2006
♥ 10:01 PM

I DONT LIVE IN THE PAST!!

PE was rather fun.. actually all PE are fun to me. when we were supposed to run one round around the field, Mr Siva asked cass to start first. so we were running exactly in one straight line by register number. The order, especially since I was at the back and the guys were behind me, seemed so so nice. then we had to choose between 3 assisted pull-ups and clinging for 35 seconds. oh well, definitely 3 assisted pull-ups, but he suddenly dragged the chairs out which means -- 35 seconds. okay so the normal order, me and Grace first, plus two taller ones lah. and I succeeded, only that I was trembling like siao, and I could hear the people saying "zina's trembling so hard" so I started laughing.. hahaha. then rugby we did the interlock thing. luckily I wasnt really involved in the "hugging". I was supposed to stand to catch the ball and run.. hoohoo, with the guys, zhikai and wayne -.- anyway then during real match I got to touch the ball for once, so when I got the ball Grace was going to tap me and just nice I aimed to the next person. and she was running at high speed, so we banged into each other, and we were holding each other so tightly, coz its either I slide or she becomes flat. lol. but later when chasing to catch someone I slid. and then I found out that falling is such a pleasure. my baby fell once too, when she was trying to catch binggeng. we share the same fate mans.

EL- nothing much except that we were supposed to create some stories with some words and so, my stories are weird, thanks to my blabbering. part of my story "this old man had this young pup. he had no money to buy food so he killed his pup to eat it. somebody complained about his "weirdness" and the police came. at first the old man was guilty, then he went crazy because he regretted killing his dog as it could have bitten the police" lol, and I caused the whole group to make so much noise that mrs wong kept looking at us

Maths- thank you for that spring test. if spring test was meant to be practice, why must it be counted in our CA marks? anyway, im gonna fail that, 1/5 questions done. my pencil was borrowed and when I thought of the trial and error method, I actually went braindead and forgot how to do it. just my luck

the rest was okay. assembly at audi whoots. about the Towner Gardens CIP. wayne, ben and simin1 shared. woohoo, definitely I did not go up, since I was only doing the paperweight and not taking chrge of any classes. the claps were so nice, everybody's hands came up at the same time, and for the like very first time, we werent chided for being rude to the guests

im in hua4 zhuang1 zu, together with ningli, and ahma's crazy over that. she was like "strangling" me and attempting some kisses?!! nevermind, shes always so crazy. then weijia, xinyan and joylynn were so jealous because they are in fu2 zhuang1 zu. then wudao was okay, kept doing that xiang1 qing2 dance. and omg, of all people, why must it be me leading the whole row out? the person behind me, MEIXIAN, should instead lor. what an excuse, im CUTE?!!!!! omg, so untrue. puipuipui. yeah then again of all people she must make me stand and pose first. im so embarassed. and you know what? liang lao shi remembers my name already. she keeps calling me "zina" and I feel so weird. I would rather she call me some other weird names. I would rather she call me "nazi" then "zina" lah. then she memorised xinyan's name too. and HUANG JIN is my DAUGHTER!! lol, I snatched her from weijia and joylynn. so dorothy makes her call her ahmama, since we call her ahma. then after the lessons we started playing with ahma's and yuntong's pillows. so we were throwing here and there and this bloody tall shunying tried to catch to return it back to ahma and used her hard and bony hands to punch my mouth, so damn pain lor. tomorrow got orbakah le

hoohoo tomorrow going to watch B-division basketball girls final match. find it weird that I actually watch basketball? haha, thats because I find that girls basketball so much more jing1 cai3 than guys basketball. hahaha