<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
♥ 7:11 PM

so many weird things happened today..


this is the first time I like had no strength in school and was bearly dozing off.. of all the times that I had slept late.. it was only after recess that I became hyper. during lunch while eating [see I ate], I broke the metal spoon, I dont know how I even did it. I was like cutting the fish fillet, then it suddenly bent, and so while trying to talk to fluorine, sulphur and silicon, I was trying to push the spoon back to the original way. it succeeded.


zinc: eh, you know, my spoon can bent one leh

fluorine: eeew, really meh?

zinc: I show you lah *bents the spoon while cutting fish fillet*

and then the spoon surprisingly broke and we all gasped.. LoLL


anyway im zinc, fiona's fluorine, shihting's sulphur and simin1's silicon. we are chem mad, although I hate chem coz of him. and the other subjects were pretty okay I guess


tomorrow's a holiday.. YAY thanks to seniors who did well for O-levels. thanks to Grace who was bugging me online [ooh my MSN finally works -.-] and kept sending me all the HE stuff. say what tomorrow go play badminton, then go watch the match of her seniors. oh well