<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, February 13, 2006
♥ 9:08 PM

yum yum.. the dinner yesterday was nice.. and the location was just right, on the highest level where we get a beautiful view of everything. everyone who attended the reunion came except my father who has gone overseas.. earlier we were at kaima's house having "homec lessons". my brother needed to make some party food, so kaima suggested chicken wings for him, and my cousin needed to make choc chip cookies and I was practically eating..


oh and to the whole wide world: you know what? I passed my Science Test. yayayay. at least the one failure wasnt me. im not insulting though. its not very high either, but who cares. its rather far from the passing mark. im so shocked and excited. now Im not worried about HCL and maths anymore.


today's CIP caused me to miss wudao. but from what I saw on ahma'a and weijia's blog, they say it was very tiring, so.. should I feel bad that I didnt go? and the CIP anyway was so unfair. the 2B girls were like taking up nearly every class and soon me yongseng, grace and jarib were the only ones without classes. and jerib and yongseng soon had, so grace and me were left. and you know what our jobs were? pull the rings out from the medal and stick about 8 medals together to make paperweight. so I took the easy way, pulling the strings. maybe when the teacher pulls the paperweight everything will come out. lmao. and chen lao shi [TAN WC] was the only one also in the staff room and she was marking the HCL tests paper and when shes bored, she comes and look at what we are doing and gives her comments and so me and grace concluded

chen lao shi is actually rather fun talking to, just that she is naggy. oops.

and yeah then when we were supposed to fill in the evaluation form, me and grace [I started] did not answer "yes" or "no", we put "we were doing the paperweights and so did not take any classes. so then dont need to continue the evaluation le.


PE was urmm.. basketball rugby and apparently I aint a good thrower. but I have set my mind on being enthusiastic during PE so I just threw and behind me were like bolong, clinton and eugene. wow, my group members. all guys. im used to that anyway. we had to cling on to the bars for 25 seconds and then come down and I succeeded. they said I was strong??! oh wells and had to do crunches as well. and I had to hold eugene's leg. was urm.. hairy. sheesh dont tell him I said that.


anyway something so spastic happened when I went home today. want to know ask me. okay? oh wells I shall say. at Tampines MRT, I thought I saw Miss Tan coming down the escalator. so when we were walking I asked Jarib "did you see Miss Tan just now?" and Miss Tan answered "yes, she is behind". so I turned back and apparently I gasped too loudly and was so damn embarassed. after awhile she asked dont know what about Tampines and I said "I dont know I dont stay in Tampines".


do you realize something. my order of events doesnt seem to be correct. oh wells, gtg bye