<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, February 06, 2006
♥ 7:43 PM

one is lonely..

two is company freaky..


like on Sunday only me and delia turned up for ballet. the rest I think like what xuanqin's mother said, still celebrating chinese new year. it really was freaky anyway. im like so much shorter than Delia so I stand in front. and miss lim kept looking at me, and coz I am the kind who dare not look at others directly in the eye, so I kept looking so-called on the ground and she was saying my eyes are just one line lol. and we were jumping and echappeing like siao, until when I walk back that time can feel my calves so damn pain. OUCH!!


whoots we won CNY celebration!! the FIRST!! yay we rock, thanks to jiahui's bonus 7?!! hahaha. not really hahaha though.. lots of tests this week. im really scared im gonna fail science test, there are like just so many stuff to learn. and grace was joking say I get 19.5 again, that was like my maths marks, over 20. anyway this test is over 25.. i may probably come back with a say 5 haha. shall focus on the more theory type. and will slowly explore balancing equations and stuff. I need a chem tutor, but must be a very patient one, coz Im taking a long time to understand all these. tata


"my oh oh poor shoe! I need to go and buy super glue to glue it back. my poor poor shoe!"

quoted from my second aunt LoLL