<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, February 24, 2006
♥ 8:51 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUMEI!! <3


im feeling so ultra-superbedly weird.. its such a mixed feeling that I dont know how I am feeling.. happy, hyper, unwanted, lost, leftout, shy, quiet, unhappy, angry.. wahlao I dont even understand how I am feeling.. if only there was a corner for me to hide. plus the two horrifying weeks of tests coming up before the official March holidays, KELVIN GORGOR and CINDY JIEJIE's wedding. whoots, having attended a wedding for a long time.. but too bad, have to xian1 ku3 hou4 tian2. when I realize myself sitting, witnessing the marriage, its like okay, the tests are over.. lol. having quite high expectations on the upcoming tests and other stuffs, like maths, HCL, ting xie, science, literature, geography, history, art presentation, history presentation, HE decision making, portfolio blahblah.. plus the whole pile of overwhelming homework I have accumulated.. KILL ME.. simin1, I lost your soccer book. KILL ME!! funny, I definitely didnt, just hope to dont have all these tests.. oh yeah talking about holidays, cant wait for the end-of-term games. signed up for soccer and captain/s ball.. all of AFC's members are in soccer.. yay (: actually, 20 and above from our class joined soccer..


nearly went to the jing ju she to watch their rehearsal, but thanks to my maid who claims that my father would be coming back early.. so I did not follow them there. feel so left out.. for once all wudao people were on the same 158, yet they all alighted except me. oh fine, what an accomplishment, I totally didnt fall asleep in the bus.. still like going home with shenmei.. sighh nvm its a friday and I love fridays.. I just realized because of wudao I have been missing tons of wenxue, and hopefully they wont accuse me of wu2 gu4 que1 xi2. you think I will pon if no wudao.. im not that naughty lor, but heard from yixin that recently just watch some shows and do reflections? dont know lah.


wudao today was okay. we were so uninformed that we were also in the "niaor niaor", nahs its called "xiang qing" or something.. when jiamin said I was in, I was so shocked I somehow didnt have the mood of doing that item.. couldnt add the feelings. heck. and then we sec2s and sec3s started talking about you, me, he, she , him, her, they, them blahblah. yucks dont understand how im feeling right now lah. getting just so freaking weird nowadays. arghh.. having a hard time talking to fiona, jiahui and shenmei.. so rushing. szeying and fiona both said "my legs very pain" same comment, now you know why I didnt want to join uniform groups.. my dad wanted me to consider girl guides and track and field and swimming [enrichment] at first.. but apparently did not go into any.. I ran slow on purpose shhh