<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, February 23, 2006
♥ 7:38 PM

today no school.. was out with grace, yutse, stef, sandra, eugene, zhikai, jarib, binggeng, wayne and elton. at first supposed to be playing badminton at Mountbatten CC which I dont know where. Grace told me that can take 70, so I took and overshort 6 stops. I was like all the way at Esplanade [Raffles Place] that side. so I got off and had to cross the road dont know how many freaking times so halfway I decided to enter the MRT to top up mr EzLink card first. and it was so far in.. then came out and completed crossing the road to the opposite side and walked a damn long way. 70 took a long time to come and the driver didnt know where Mountbatten CC was. so the lady previously on the other 70 had told me take back 6 stops. but I lost count or something, I stopped one stop earlier. so had to walk all the way and I asked 6 different people the way. by the time I arrived was like near 12 le.. waste my time


then we took cab to anglican high to watch the basketball B-girls match. I dont regret going, it made me realize that a basketball tournament can be quite ji1 lie4 as well. although we lost, but can tell was a nice match. we somehow kept getting files and so this SAC no 12 got lots of penalty. the final score was like 31-46 or 48. then took 14 to opp Roxy Square where they all played LAN except me, watching coz I dont know and dont want to play. this time wasnt as funny as the first time. then after that we were planning to eat, but didnt. so me, yutse, sandra and binggeng went all the way to TM to eat LJS, since yutse say want to buy what identity and sandra stayed just across. yeah then later came back le.


was fun. this occupied more than half of my day.. now talking to my baby and doing the art research. if only tomorrow was a holiday too. oh yeah on the 14 out of anglican high, mr teo was in the same bus as us but we were on the upper deck and he the lower deck.. then when going back from the LAN there, it was mr yeo in the same 14 and he was sleeping.. yutse is shocked that he has dropped at the kew green condo that bus stop there the second time in the same red shirt. LoLL. oh yeah, any 2A who comes here, you know how to do the maths worksheet? I dare not even take a look at it.. tomorrow school le.. sighh