<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, February 02, 2006
♥ 6:12 PM

CNY CELEBRATIONS: 1st February 2006


everyone got to wear anything they wanted. I forgot to bring the sweets that I was supposed to bring for the potluck. sorry. our class was very hyper!! we were shouting and cheering like mad and we cleared many of the stations quickly, having to wait for other classes to complete their games. then the performance was nice. I wonder why the people kept laughing when they were dancing fei zong ma. bunch of crazy people!! anyway then went back to class to start potluck. me and simin went to look for mr. hia coz he says it is respect to wait for him to come also. -__- after one round simin came back and the people were like already started drinking. then simin was like "forget it, start eating!!" and the class began eating. then I went another big round okay, but still could not find him. by the time I entered the class, the drinks were gone and nearly all the nuggets were eaten up. I was so so angry.. I just took a plate, took some of the beehoon clinton's mother made [it was very nice (:] and took the last nugget and went to one corner to eat. then mr. hia soon came in and was like "why your never wait for me to come?" grr.. that made me so angry.


then after potluck we had to clean up and I decided to go to Stefanie's house later. so I took 158 with shenmei and jiamin. I wanted to go home to change first, so I called Stef to tell her that I will be there like 2?! then on the way back then jiamin suggested going to take neoprints. wahlao. so I smsed Stef to tell her that Im not going already. and our dress code was skirt. went to orchard to take neoprints. at the toilet before that met grace, yutse, eugene and some NP people. and they didnt believe when I said wayne walked past us. grr.. grace ended up taking neoprints with us as well. then when decorating, I only write my name "Zi" only then the times up. so it came out horrible. arggh! anyway then went to marche and already there were quite alot of people there. 36/36. everyone came, including mr and mrs hia. lolx. I ordered mushroom soup, wedges, blueberry Esprit and mango pudding and was like $15.10 in all. Stef and I were supposed to share the mango pudding and the chocolate truffle [under her]. we were like the first two who bought desserts. then alot of them liked the chocolate truffle so they bought it was well. then grace, really the very nice, gave me $6 after I had paid for my meal, coz she say she will pay half of my bill. like who will ever do that? except her.


we ended rather early so me and shenmei went to watch grace, yutse, sandra and most of the guys play at lan? whatever way it is spelled. it was fun watching the way the football match and the counter strike. teaming up to shoot to kill each other. me and shenmei were like laughing likt mad. then finally all of us took MRT back. yay what a wonderful school and class celebration