<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, February 03, 2006
♥ 8:26 PM

studies resumed after a nice NEW YEAR!!


2/2 was okay. the funniest thing during science [lab] lesson. mr siva asked us the valency of dont know which element and so somebody answered it wrongly. so he said "I think your should knock your heads on the table" and immediately many heads knocked on the table, especially the guys. it was such a funny sight. then a quote from him "being such a nice person, I shall do the first question for you" everyone started coughing and he actually said "dont laugh". -.- anyway we watched him do an experiment. was fun [: in the bus home shenmei was asking forcing me to play maple. so I made her give me 100 reasons for so, and in the end being such a nice person I lowered it all the way to 15 and when she completed, I told her "I will consider". LoLL


3/2. school was also as usual. I actually topped the maths test. funny, I really hadnt expected it okay. probably lucky, there wont be a second round I think. wudao also was very fun. the teacher was calling joylynn "chicken little" and we were laughing like mad. then me and joylynn were like screaming and laughing like mad over small things then the teacher was saying "we never take our medication" in chinese. haha then after that watched the NPCC people and very nice Fiona gave me food when I went to the Girl Guides there to ask for food. and the very first hotdog I got, Joy gobbled it in one second. so we kept going back for more. and yutse "fed" me the ba kwa in their yusheng. finally went home and shenmei so happened to be at the bus stop also.


lots of tests and homework. this is not a good start for me. I have been accumulating work. oops. I will get rid of that soon. SOON.


"Go away, go away!! Go away!!"

Sometimes it just gets very annoying