<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, January 08, 2006
♥ 3:43 PM

havent been updating for the past few days week. so shall post about them now (:


2nd January 2006


went to Temasek Club to swim for fun, and we ended up playing water volleyball with a beachball lol. then had dinner there as well, at the second level at the open space where you can look down and see the pool and everything. had to go home early though, coz next day school would officially begin and I havent packed my stuff. so yeah, we went home.


3rd January 2006


the official day of school reopening. my desk human aka simin1 officially became the chairperson and I became monitress. oh well, I know its unbelievable. anyways yuanjun's the monitress for 1I nahs 2I now too. shall list the new class commitee. yayayay.

CHAIRPERSON: Chua Si Min

VICE-CHAIRPERSON: Bolong

SECRETARY: SzeYing

TREASURER: Wayne

MONITOR: Jarib

MONITRESS: Me, fine -.-

NE REP: YiJun

SPCs: Anthea, Keat Yin

PE REPs: Grace, YuTse

AV REPs: JiaMin, Zhi Kai

COORDINATOR FOR CLASS MAKEOVER: ShenMei

basically that's about that and after school me and weijia went to watch the wudao people do the zhaoyang, and I nearly followed her to her ballet, but in the end decided not to.


4th and 5th January 2006


started painting classroom and our theme is the 4 seasons. everything is coming up fine. (: on the 4th me and weijia again stayed back to watch the sec 1 orientation CCA performance and we went to help out the wudao too, and we were having a nice time talking and laughing and drawing each other and bullying shunying by drawing and then taking photo of her lol. and since I was the one grabbing shunying. her style of trying to make you let go: trying to pinch you and I avoided all the pinches (:


6th January 2006


DHS X'plore!! as well as Deborah's and WanYu's birthdays. we had lots of fun during DHS X'plore. we were BLUE so our route was like that: DHS to Clarke Quay to Youth Park to Mount Sinai where our holding school is to Haw Par Villa to Harbourfront to Tanjong Pagar CC back to DHS. I had badly wanted to go to Mediacorp. and of cos our group, 2A2 really couldnt stand the donkeyasses, fine I shant mention them. ask me lor. actually the clue's already inside. group members: fiona, anthea, grace, jiahui, wanyu, stefanie, elaine, shihting, me, eugene, zhikai and wayne, not to forget our facilitators Tee Yan and PeiTing [Joanne].


7th January 2006


morning went back to school to help to continue the painting. only 7 people were present. shenmei, grace, deborah, yutse, jiamin, me and eugene. I basically did the leaves on the tree. after that we went KFC for lunch. then evening met weijia and joylynn at KFC again where we ate and then went to Victoris Theatre to watch liang lao shi and zhong lao shi's [performance]. I have to say overall it was quite nice. then after that I was the troublesome person who had to find a stupid way home. so I took 31 with WeiJia and XinYan. then Xinyan alighted and me and WeiJia took all the way to Parkway then cross overhead bridge and I took 43 back. reached home nearly 12 le.


8th January 2006


has been raining nearly the whole day. went for ballet. bad news: there will be no ballet for about 2 months cause of renovation. boo. by then everyone would have forgotten the steps, just like today, although im an ass who still remembered and had to show the steps with Delia to the rest of the class. -.- embarassing. and anyway, its still raining. okay i have updated to the end le.


tomorrow lessons will officially start and the first period will be Mr. Siva. I shall say im commentless okay. then after school got wenxue and then I will have to rush to char's house for her birthday dinner. oh wells, hope tomorrow will be fun. and dorothy, I will do that se7ev things soon