<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, January 28, 2006
♥ 3:09 PM

School was as usual for us yesterday while many from other schools held their celebrations. oh well, ours will be on Wed, 1st Feb, when everyone is back to studying. School was as usual. Had Maths test during the second period, Geog was okay. Didnt hand in 1st art piece, oops, and I think Im enjoying the second one. Im boh-liao, trying to use the calculator to find the correct measurements lol. EL was also okay and we went to library for HCL. I was laughing with grace that group over some lame stuff. and chen lao shi was like puzzled why read books got so much to laugh about. After school Miss Yang Xinyan came to look for me to eat lunch with her. Then cause I promised to go back to yz, so I said I follow her go and find ChiYu. and ChiYu wasnt there. so we looked for WeiTing and bumped right into her. Then went back with Fiona and ShihTing. we fought and squeezed our way up the first bus lol.


went to yz and met char, yq, sm, jane, bryan, caleb and gabriel. then when we were going to leave I saw wenqi and friends. Then they were like so crazy. Some freaking person was calling their hp I think and they were trying to scold the person and hang up on him?!! omg, didnt know wenqi did this, and shes model student'05. lol. then finally we went to take cab to east coast park. we witnessed an accident. and do you know who or what caused the accident? a DOG!! and this is the dog year some more lor. anyway this white dog wanted to run across the road. So it ran and then car A braked in time. Otherwise the dog would have probably been dead. The dog, limped a little at the start and later ran off, missing. car B then, didnt know that car A had stopped so it hit car A. yeah then so they all knew it was the dog's fault. but I dont know how they resolved the problem cause we took the first taxi.


then we rented bikes. and halfway, 6th [who said dont reveal] came and I was like shouting to sm and the guys that we turn back but they didnt hear and the people were like staring at me. then after fetching 6th then we rode all the way to the bedok jetty there and then played by the beach. me and yq waded our feet in the water and 6th was like jumping to avoid all the waves. so yeah then it started to rain and we decided to go. then jane and bryan were sharing one double bike and bryan was looking down?!! then he bumped into gabriel and all three of them fell. jane and bryan's knee each had a wound and so 6th, sm were trying to clean for them. and then after cleaning, bryan's wound turned out to be a perfect heart shape. that was so funny. and caleb went to steal first one roll, then later the whole packet of toilet rolls. everyone had to bring one roll back home later.


then we had dinner at lagoon village. and finally, after jane's much pesteration, we rode back and the auntie was so nice, she removed jane's and bryan's tissue bandage and helped them to put proper bandage. so nice. we went under some underpass and walked through some blocks to reach the bus stop. jane and caleb took 55 back while the rest of us took 135. then we went to serangoon central macs. we shared fries and I contributed $0.50 haha. then I hid yq's phone and she thought I put it in my pocket she wanted to do a body search for me. so she wanted to search my bag but I say got private things cause the private thing is her hp hahaha. and I lied to her say that it was in her bag. then finally I went back with 6th and char. so what happened later I dont know le.


so looking forward to Wed when we get to celebrate CNY and then go Stef's house to play and eat then we all go to marche at Orchard for 2A class dinner. whoots. but the sad thing is, there is lots of hw. boohoohoo. I just finished the home econs coursework research. but its like only 3 pages? there seems really nothing to talk about. sigh shall end here.


HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!!