<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, January 01, 2006
♥ 3:53 AM

301205 Friday

In the morning went to SAFRA Yishun Country Club for some family day cum New Year celebration organised by my father's camp. it was only when I was there did I realize that that was the place where we had our reunion dinner last year. 2005. its now a history. the whole event was quite fun although me and my sister were rather shy. so many "strangers". at first I wanted to do rock-climbing but the set up took so long so in the end we went to watch Mr and Mrs Smith. after the show we tried shooting and the gun was so heavy. I didnt even know how to look in and shoot. but I got one direct hit. how about it?? after that my sis insisted on swimming. she said didnt want to bring the things for nothing.. so then when we were swimming my sis was actually so immature as to still slide down. I will too though, just that I didnt want to do it on that day. lunch was rather nice. I was very full. and the lucky draw prizes were just so fabulous. just that it was only to the army soldiers, not for us boo. then after that my father drove me to east coast park to meet up with charlene, sm, jy and jane. I walked a rather long distance to meet them kk. from the last year's jogathon that carpark there all the way to the two rocks breakwater past the bedok jetty. then we started wading in the pool and everytime I squatted to make only my head above the water surface [more shuang], a wave from the back will come.. WOOSHH and my whole mouth all salt. pui pui pui. when char jy and sm came up me and jane were still in the water. its nice being in the water. and everytime I went to clean up I will spray all the water on my whole body. reminds me of the P6 camp lol. when we finally decided to cycle again, then sm was so nice as to longpang me coz I havent even rented my bike. and jy also made a "huge sacrifice" as to offer me to ride on her bike for awhile. had dinner there as well. then went sm's house to bathe and we went to macs for super early supper lol. and I was very very full. then finally went home. and I was so so hyper I didnt want to sleep.


311205 Saturday

didnt do much in the day. oh yeah must really thank simin1 for teaching telling me the answers for the maths. well, actually I was doing it then my father came out of the room so suddenly and then saw that I actually had homework. boo. evening went to the braddell heights community centre to celebrate the grand arrival of 2006 -- the DOG year. was rather fun. played quite a lot of the games there. and I derived at an evaluation after playing the games: I have bad aiming skills. and I shant explain why. humph. anyway saw a lot of familiar faces. cant really remember le. but my cousins were there. then there was this gymnastics competition where Lee Wen Si [the Team Singapore Gymnast Captain] was the judge. and this is probably the only time I can see her in real life. though the view was rather far but I tell you Wen Si is so much more prettier in real life than what they show on television okay. shes just so so pretty. anyway then there was also the Kelvin Tan Wei Lian [Project Superstar], Maia Lee [Singapore Idol Finalists] and the J Team consisting of Mark Lee, Jack Neo, Patricia Mok, Marcus Chin and that short guy. ah-DOT. lol I find that Mark Lee can start his own album. He sings rather well, thats what I feel. and the fireworks were very nice. then while waiting for the countdown, Mark Lee announced that the Serangoon Bus Interchange will be renovated and hopefully done by 2009. and the braddell heights cc will also be renovating. I wasnt a bigger dance studio thank you. anyway 2005 has gone and become part of history. everyone, have a nice year ahead in 2006!!