<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
♥ 8:57 PM

let me count, my computer crashed since 11th Jan and only recovered on 23rd Jan, so thats a total of about like 12 days. oops, dont mind my english. actually I would have preferred my comp still being crashed, then I wouldnt be so obsessed with it lol. anyway past few days have been okay, but I seriously cannot stand "him who symbolizes DEATH". oh fine I created that for him myself.


my aunt just came just now, brought lots of food and shoes lol. I think there were like four pairs for me, cause she couldnt wear them. and I havent been touching my homework oops. anyway reflect on the last few days.


I have been staying back to help in the CNY decorations. me and shenmei have been the only two left in the classroom and mr hia entered once, that was really unexpected. he kept commenting that the classroom still looked plain [liked I had agreed as well] but ever since yesterday's much improvement, I have a feeling that there is a high chance of having the top 3. everyone really did put in a great effort (:


haha im back to ballet. [15/1] that was YQ's birthday. was okay and had to do the jetes repeatedly until I was panting like mad. none of us could master the rhythm though. then I had to demonstrate sisonne ouvet to my sis' class, so paiseh. coz we were trying to remember the grade 4 steps [i remember lol] and then we happened to be doing the rough step of sisonne ouvet, and she chose me instead of wenqi. sigh. they were all like "huh?" then I had to repeat and repeat. I got enough of jumps that day. but was fun


[22/1] my eye was twitching before the lessons so I knew something bad was gonna happen. and it did. when I was supposed to control the music, miss lim asked me to change the disc and I forgot to press the "stop" button first and the radio went screwed. miss lim and xuan qin's mother had to fix it. arghh im so sorry. I will never forget to press the stop button again. :/


well being the vice chairperson isnt easy, even though much easier than chairperson. but I think I do much more than bolong though. no offence. anyway simin seems to have a hard time. she doesnt seem happy, but I still feel that she should persevere, dont give up easily. Im just sitting beside you, you can tell me your problems kk. then I see if I can help you. but dont make me help you ask for a change of chairperson. I will never agree. nahs just twist your head 90 degrees to talk to me yeah


okay urm I think I better get back to my homework. bye bye, i've updated. yay