<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
♥ 4:02 PM

AHMA!! see im going to do the quiz you made me do!! finally. haha


RULES: Express your love for SE7EN and get others to know more about you. ;D Copy and Paste the following into your own blog and complete all SE7EN bullets of the SE7EN questions. Then, pick SE7EN ppl to pass it on! Have fun!


SE7EN things that make me smile:

#o1. Dancing - Ballet and Wudao

#o2. NO Tests and Exams

#o3. Hanging out with FRIENDS and Crapping

#o4. Things going along as I WANTED / Wished

#o5. Hogging Playing the Computer

#o6. Seeing / Knowing that Everyone is Contented

#o7. Treats of KITKATs. LoL


SE7EN ways to win my heart (right now):

#o1. Bring me to the BEACH and watch SUNRISE with me

#o2. Change some of my 2A's TEACHERS

#o3. Get my Sister and Brother to STOP FIGHTING! permanently.

#o4. Give me MONEY whenever I want it

#o5. Make TIME pass Slowly

#o6. Dance Ballet for Me, till Im Satisfied

#o7. Enter my Body and Dig my HEART out lol


SE7EN things I believe in:

#o1. Jesus, God [im Unbelievably Christian] -.-

#o2. Having GOOD presentation to do well for Ballet Exams

#o3. Not working that Hard to get GOOD Results

#o4. I will be Able to take Everything in my Stride

#o5. 2A will be one of the top few for TOP Class CHALLENGE

#o6. Jogging doesnt Guarantee LOST of Weight

#o7. I am still Able to Grow MUCH Taller


SE7EN things I'm afraid of that are just BLAH:

#o1. Death, havent I mentioned that before?

#o2. Staying SHORT forever

#o3. Flunking Tests and Exams [choychoychoy]

#o4. Chinese Dance becoming Modern Dance

#o5. Flunk Unsuccessful for Gd 6 Ballet Exam

#o6. Getting OBESE and HUGE thighs and calves

#o7. Losing all my FRIENDS


SE7EN things that I do everyday

#o1. Eat and Drink duh

#o2. Shower

#o3. Brush my Teeth

#o4. Thinking of at least 1 Person

#o5. Watch TeleVision

#o6. Meet Zhou Gong ; Sleep

#o7. Wear Clothes lol


SE7EN people I want to see right now:

#o1. Jocelyn, my Niece

#o2. Jeanette Aw

#o3. *Nicole Tay
#o4. *Tabitha Tay [*Team Singapore Twin Gymnasts]

#o5. Lee Wen Si too, but from closer view

#o6. Rachel and Crystal Yeo [my friends]

#o7. Clara Ng [another friend]


SE7EN people who should also do this:

#o1. WeiJia

#o2. ShuMei

#o3. SzeYing

#o4. Deborah

#o5. Yunqi birthday [soon] girl!

#o6. SiMin1 my desk human!

#o7. Charlene birthday girl, present to her!


yays! i've finally completed this! anyway I am referring to ahma's blog for reference to this quiz so she was talking about the xiao yuan Superstar that Clara Tan from our school. didnt watch her sing but only saw the results. she did get in, but was the bottom two. how can that be? when they were doing the playbacks, I find that she was the only one with a strong voice. the rest they were like using their that kind of "sweet sweet" voice to sing and that is so so wrong. reminds me of Daphne Khoo from the Singapore Idol. you need power in your voice to be able to be a good singer and thats why I like the Project Superstar the shi xin hui coz I think she really got the power there. but jiayous to Clara. the whole school will be behind her. the whole 2A supported her, Mr Hia wanted all of us to and I see no harm in that, but so disappointing when I saw alot of classes with blank papers. sigh.. anyway hope clara will get into top few, JIAYOU!!