<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
♥ 9:10 PM

oh wells today's wudao was rather fun but still tiring.. but guess what? I've finally got the mood back for it, not like during the mid holidays when I totally didnt have the mood. probably because school's gonna reopen.. eh I cant wait for school to reopen, but also dont want it to reopen. I still havent done my homework.. arghh!! anyway Im planning to do it on the 29th after wudao. today I reached home rather late. I told my aunt 5 plus and yet I came back only around two hours later. lol. coz everything was extended and I stayed to watch them rehearsing the zhao yang.. and be the patient maid haha. exaggeration. no lah, I just helped them buy drinks and refill water-bottles and then yeah haha.. its fun you know. I love helping people run errands. next time you got anything want me to do find me kk lol. I will be so glad to help you. (: oh yeah I've been going off the question already..


back to the topic then.. today wudao we managed to rehearse through the set of steps and continued the dance and we even had this "chair dance" haha. but it was rather nice, just that Im the shortest boo, and the teachers now I find that they actually arent that bad, but I dont like when they keep saying "ai3 de4 guo4 lai2" or otherwise "the short ones stand in front".. grr I will grow taller one okay, and my first target to overtake is DOROTHY AHMA!! watch out ahma, sunnu's going to overtake your height haha! and then when they were practising the zhao yang then I realized that ahma put her chocolates at one corner so I went over to steal haha. I only took the "milk chocolate" ones cause I dont really like almond chocolates, they got the very sweet very sweet that taste which I dont really like. thats why my favourite chocolate is KITKAT!! (: mummy Yuntong loves them too! I still owe her 3 from her bdae lol.. and I remember her birthday is on 22nd April, but ahma leh.. I think its 32nd December lol.. *looks around for dorothy* nahs its at my tagboard that side, go check it yourself..


lol recently my sister has been up to mischief. everytime when Im using the computer then she and sometimes my neighbours they start entering the room then they crawl under the bed, under the table and thay are actually making so much noise yet think I dont know they are there.. dumbos lol.. and yeah I havent say yet hor.. I finally got the Rainbow Connection CD, now I want the VCD/DVD version, the one that features the episodes episodes one.. somebody get me that.. thank you.. byeee