<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
♥ 6:27 PM

went for wudao again today.. see im so guai1, never pon one. lol anyway was another nice lesson but then I dont really liked the xian4 dai4 dance, since when did chinese dance become modern dance?? anyway shant talk much about it.. and today joylynn kept repeating something to me which I shant shant say since it sounds so horrid.. after this there's no more wudao le, and I think Im gonna have to concentrate on my homework le bleagh.. okayy.


Im a coin machine.. lol. today I lent coins to AHMA [whom I am so GLAD at coz she read my blog about her SHORTNESS lol] and then JOCELYN too (: see Im so generous, but of course must return lah then what??!! shall list all my loans now.. this is called nothing better to do, get it..


PEOPLE WHO OWE ME: Dorothy Ahma: $0.60 ; Jocelyn: $0.60 ; YunTong Mummy: $0.80 ; My Sister ; $4

PEOPLE WHO I OWE: JaneyWaney: $2 ; Carina: $2.70 ; no one else I hope??



I sound like some money-stalker lol.. anyway if I owe you or you owe me then must tell me okk, coz I have bad memory.. thank you (: and byee