<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Friday, December 16, 2005
♥ 7:28 PM

this morning we were actually supposed to go jogging at 7.30am but I guess we overslept so my father went on his own. then we went to buy my school books but the HCL and CME books werent in stock so too bad. then we went Parkway to get some souvenir gifts for my brother for his Scouts Thailand trip. and then we went home to put the things down before I went to jy's house for the Pizza Party and so thats why I was late kk. and then we watched SHUTTER and halfway of the MEETthe FOCKERS. and the pizzas were nice. then we urm made some "wild discussions" on the telephone. and so then we discussed about ahem im not going to mention it just in case.. and finally went home. and sorry I never mentioned much about the pizza party but there are many much more things I have in my mind. so yeah and now I dont regret spending 3.40 RM at Genting the other time for the Kit Kat bites becoz when we were at the 7-eleven just now I noticed the Kit Kat bites and they were like $3.60, so probably 7.20 RM, so now I dont regret it. I shall buy more Kit Kat bites in Genting in future lol. oh wells I noticed and observed and reflected about a lot of things, about Malaysia haha probably posting it in the next post. see how kk im gonna prepare the ambience for the finale episode of wu chu cai hong lol. nahs just bathe and everything so byeee