<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
♥ 8:41 PM

YESTERDAY 19/12/2005- HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAMIN!!! anyway morning I had to go to school for another wenyiying meeting.. and girls so sorry I missed the xmas party, actually I already had the gift exchange gift ready, but urm nvm, shall keep it for someone's next bday.. then in the afternoon my father gave us a choice, jogging or cycling, so of course we chose cycling doh.. then we went to east coast park that side to cycle and at the bedok jetty met yuntong and some group of other dunman students with I think is the mr. yeo then when we were eating ice-cream met them twice and when we were going back to return the bikes this yutse blocked my way then she was "oops, sorry" and walked past then I realized that it was her and went "eh, hi" then she was like giving me that sort of super shocked look, like never ever heard such thing as coincidental. then later we went bowling and I tell you kk, I never knew my father was good at bowling.. anyway he once had a triple strike and so that was like called "turkey" or something so me and my brother were making fun like four strikes means "emu" and blah blah.. then we had steamboat buffet or something and then finally went home..


TODAY 20/12/2005- went out again today.. first we had lunch then went to buy stuff at popular and blah blah.. then in the evening we had to go jogging bleagh coz my father thinks we have gained a lot from genting.. and then nasty him made us jog a drastic 8 rounds which total up to a drastic distance of 3.2 km can you imagine that? if this carries on one day you will see my name under the "ugliuness book of ugliest records" me with super big thighs lol. but anyway jogging is healthy lol.. then saw uncle john [swimming coach] jogging as well and rachel [kieran's sister, logan's striver lol] but she left shortly after.. anyway I lost weight haha after jogging.. wenyiying will start tomorrow so I will be not at home again for these few days.. byee