<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
♥ 2:31 PM

quite long never come thanks to my stupid aunt who acted like the head of the house and got angry with us for the slightest reasons and forbidded us from using the computer. but now I am here coz she gave me from 2.15pm - 4.30pm to play, then my sis complained and then my aunt said until 3pm only. and then my sis still asked me to let her use. she can wait long. anyway shall post about the past few days which are only like 3 days haha.


4/12 [Sunday]- finally had ballet and we learnt two grade 6 exercises which was quite an accomplishment haha. during the warm-ups there was one particular step where you needed a partner then there were odd number of people in class, since sharron and wenqi didnt come. then gladys partnered julia and lizhen partnered delia, so I had no choice I had to do with miss lim. so paiseh, but then later when time to switch partners then at least I could just stand and watch the others do. then my sister's class they also learnt two exercises. anyway to speak the truth grade 3 to grade 4 is a very big change so they will have to adapt haha. and tricia was so pretty, her big eyes are so damn nice mans. then later evening went my granduncle's house and we played and had steamboat for dinner and I ate quite a lot haha. coz my bro rarely had so many "companions" to rubbish with so they were talking so much and I just kept quiet so my 5th aunt kept giving me the prawns, fish, mushroon and fishballs and then later we watched the star awards and I was rather disappointed that "The Champion" didnt get the "best Drama". Stupid "You Fu" got it, im so angry... grr. but anyway after the show then we played cards and finally went home at around 11plus. my 3rd uncle fetched us home (:


6/12 [Tuesday]- well, didnt do much today and yesterday except that just now went back to school to discuss about the wenyiying things that we are supposed to do in our groups. yeah and my aunt has been acting like a bitch which I really cant stand. really wished that I could scold her back or give her a slap. just now, just only, she thought I said something to my sister, she shouted my name so loudly like I offended her or something. made me so pissed. I really feel like smacking her kk, idiot! anyway shall go check up other things le. bye