<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
♥ 2:14 PM

was suddenly inspired to talk about two things, star awards and Team Singapore.. dont know why, guess its becoz of boredom lol


[ Team Singapore ] -- well I think Singapore seriously made quite a lot of improvements this year in the SEA games. although it seems to stand in 6th place out of 10 countries forever. But I only watch the swimming and gymnastics events, nothing else. coz others or rather boring. then my idol for swimming is Joscelin Yeo ( I just realized her name was actually spelt this way ) although the "idolism" isnt as strong as past years. and then of coz gymnastics, I like Nicole Tay and Lee Wen Si. haha and Nicole's so lucky to win s gold medal with her own efforts and too bad she fell 3 times on the balance beam. I think she topped that event in the women's artistic team. dont know lah. and my sis likes Lee Wen Ling. hmm. anyway I think Singapore really worked hard this year, jiayous yay..


[ Star Awards ] -- kk I have to admit that this year's results were some sort not to what I wanted. Like, I didnt want "You Fu" to win. what a stupid show that was, I wanted "The Champion" to win. and then although Yvonne Lim won the best actress this year and I can say she deserved it especially if you analyse from the way she acts, I dont really like her. and nvm at least Jeanette Aw got in the top 10 yay.. but I was watching at my granduncle's house and then all my uncles and aunties they had so many remarks to make I could barely hear the speeches that the celebrities were giving. then I went to the room where it was the children watching and they were screaming as well so I couldnt hear any speeches. too bad I cant watch the repeats this week coz I would have been in Genting then. and then the young talent award should have gone to Rachell instead of that what Liang Shi Jie.


but anyway I have come to the end of my inspirations. bye