<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, December 01, 2005
♥ 12:29 PM

yesterday went ice-skating with char, yq, sm, jy, jd, warren, gabriel and bryan. this is my second time going ice-skating only haha. when I first stepped on the ice it was rather rough so it wasnt surprisingly that I could still balance without the sidelines. actually I had presumed that I had lost my center and needed the sidelines again, but glad and surprised to know, dont need yays. then I kept skating with char, then we skate and stop and skate and stop and haha. then I noticed something that was going on, but then I just acted like I didnt know, and then quite a few times I tried to avoid being in but then I think still to no avail. I think I better not say otherwise people will come after me haha. oh yeah, forgot to boast that I didnt fall a single time. what a great improvement from the first time when I went and fell at least 8-9 times lol.


yeah then everything was quite fun until when they asked us to come out of the rink because they needed to resurface the ice. then later there were these two small little boys who were pestering gabriel while he was eating his noodles and gabriel kept patting their heads. then later sm said something to one of the boys and he actually went to hug her. but because sm was tall and the boy was short so he was like only hugging her legs?! then sm screamed and then later the boys started targeting the rest of us there. haha then they came at me once and then it was so difficult to run with the skate shoes on so I ran to where all the chairs were then I used the chairs to block their paths and they attempted to force it open but I was stronger haha. then later they stopped targeting me and went to other targets. then me and jy were so relieved cause they targetted us but didnt have a chance to hug us. then we were laughing when char couldnt shrug them off, and I couldnt stop laughing when they kept targeting others, laugh until my stomach also ache le. then finally their mother or someone took them away and then we were so relieved. then when sm was at the entrance of the rink then one of the boys went to hug her again and then she fell, whoa me and char I think we were laughing like mad.


then after ice-skating for awhile more then me and char didnt want to skate anymore so we went out, then after awhile then we all decided to go, then this warren lost his card and luckily the manager gave him someone else's lost card, otherwise he would have to part with his $30 to buy a new card. then we went kfc for late lunch as well as dinner. then I ordered shrooms set and then the rest of them all replaced the mashed potato or coleslaw with cheese fries. then this jy and yq always compare who got more cheese. then we started talking about alot of things, from earrings and piercing earholes to excuses to pon CCA which led to some disgusting topics. then talk for quite some time already then we decided to go. then yq must go back for dinner so I went with her, then char joined us. the rest of them continued shopping around then according to their posts they went J8. yeah then on the way we were talking about among the 9 of us who and which guy most compatible and each other's good points.. haha then char and yq planning to take guitar lessons next year, but to me is nono, anything related to music I would probably turn it down, unless there is something that really interests me haha. yeah then we were also considering working next year, since we would have been like 14 by then. haha anyway leave all those plans to next year. yeah then went home and I got the privilege to skip dinner yay.


then at home my stupid bro and sis kept irritating me by calling me jiejie, because they usually only call me jie. then its like so sick lah, and they kept pestering me with that stupid name. pigs. then at night we didnt feel like sleeping so we were playing cards in the room with our torchlights because my aunt insisted that the lights should be off. so we played a few rounds of cards and then we finally decided to go and sleep. haha so havent done anything much this morning either, basically just playing and using the comp haha (:


oh rights the next outing is the sleepover tomorrow, hope it wont be money-consuming because my father a bit not happy with me le, coz I every day ask him for money oops. k fine lah shall stop posting le. so happy that I have managed to clear some or most or even all of the nov events, leave more space for my blog but the sad thing is that I cant bear to see my blog without all the strike-outs haha jkjk. k bye