<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
♥ 3:36 PM

I really cant take it anymore. I miss Jocelyn too much. I want to wake up and find myself back in Genting in the Genting Hotel room no. 10045. boo I really miss that small girl. seriously I dont mind missing my wu chu cai hong and not having to play the comp just for the sake of having fun with jocelyn and the gorgor and jiejie. I usually take a long time to forget about all the Genting trips. like if I see you now I would probably be telling you things like "24 hours ago I was in gorgor's car driving back from Genting and 48 hours ago I was walking around in the theme park and 72 hours ago I was shopping at Mid-Valley in KL.." blah blah. I want to see Jocelyn, shes such a cute, pretty, fun-loving girl. and shes a bian4 tai4 kk, you just have to lift her legs and move them and you will see a 180 degrees split from her. I think she is cut out for dance in future. shes super flexible I tell you. whoa why do I feel so good after telling you about her?


anyway since im blogging now I shall do what szeying saboed made me do:


List (in no particular order) 3 people you talk to online, 4 people you see in school, 2 teachers, 3 people you love goin out with and 3 people in your sms inbox.

i dont go online from the forum and blogs then

1. Charlene Wee

2. Shen Mei dont pressurize me, just let it be considered

3. WeiJia anything lah


4. Fiona Chew

5. SiMin#1

6. ShihTing

7. Grace Fong


8. Miss Chong

9. Mr. Hia oh well he is 1A's form teacher


huh why must list people? cant I list groups?

10. WenQi me wenqi and lizhen together yay

11. ShuMei or anyone else from girlique

12. Stefanie Pan


i dont have a hp, anyway just 3 whom I keep close contact with

13. Yunqi

14. XinYan

15. Joylynn


P.S. the names were posted after long thoughts okk. and I think most are untrue, coz of the requirements


What do you think of Number 4?

Fiona? She's very hardworking and puts effort in all her work, so in other words, conscientious. As a friend, she is friendly, helpful and also rather easy to bully. [dont tell her what I said].


How would you feel if number 4 slapped your face?

oh mans Fiona is too soft-hearted to ever do that lah. But if she ever do that, I would probably be very hurt. and of coz I will reflect on myself, coz the fault would surely be on me what.


How nice is number 6?

ShihTing? she's very nice doh. although I have only known her for one year and we only became quite close in Semester 2.


On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate number 5?

SiMin#1. Probably 8.99 coz I dont know her for that long yet and same as Shih Ting, I only became close to her from Semester 2. Although I have to admit I didnt really like SiMin in the first few weeks of school. [dont be insulted kk simin im just telling the truth]. but now that I know her more, I regret my view of her at the start if the year.


Would you ever fall for number 11?

oh mans, ShuMei?! of coz not lah.. im not lesbian kk. anyway I think she has the capability to attract guys herself. but if you say fall down that fall then of coz willing coz shes a kiasu girl who can fall anytime lol.


Honestly, if number 8 meets with an accident, what would you do?

touchwood! but anyway if that really happens to Miss Chong, I would be very worried and will probably get everyone in ahourn to pray that she recovers quickly. such a nice teacher cannot be lost.


What sport would you play with number 12?

Stefanie. doh thats simple. Soccer. coz we are all from the AFC or in other words Ahourn Football Club. and she's the great defender. anyway I have played with her before and she's a nice coach.


What if number 1 got a boyfriend?

This is the best question of all that I have answered so far. I would be so happy for Charlene I will attend her wedding lol. and then I will have a da jie fu and jane will probably stop mistaking what da jie fu is.. lol.


Do you hate number 9?

only when he gets so unreasonable sometimes. but he is somehow so related to my aunties. He taught my 6th aunt Maths before, my father knows him, his wife Alice is colleagues with Auntie Dorothy [I mentioned her in my previous entry]. and so he knows Auntie Dorothy and has also seen her before. but I dont hate him lah, just cannot stand him when he is unreasonable.


How much do you like number 2?

Shen Mei?! well, she's a nice person to be with, and a nice consoler as well. and she goes back home with me nearly everyday except when she has Band. so I like her alot of coz but not beyond those lesbian relationship yeah.


Will 13 and 7 make a good couple?

Yunqi and Grace? another stupid question. of coz not doh they are both girls. and anyway grace is shorter and more into sports while yq is taller and more into her earrings which I doubt grace will evrer want to be involved in lol.


Would 14 one day kill you?

XinYan?! omg, the answer is definitely NO! she is too timid to do this kind of things lah. anyway she is a very nice person to talk to.


Who do you like more 3 or 10?

WeiJia and WenQi?! another tough one. they are all around the same but seriously speaking I would choose WenQi. although she is younger than me but I feel that she dont mind taking the lousier stuff and I dont know how to describe but WenQi has been a very nice ballet mate. WeiJia is also very nice I must say but I can only choose one so, sorry WeiJia.


now 5 people have to carry on this. so tadada this are the 5 people.

Charlene : ShuMei : ShenMei : SiMin#1 : WeiJia