<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, December 26, 2005
♥ 3:10 PM

haha I changed my blogskin again, coz I didnt like the effects of the words for the other skin. yucks.. anyway I like this, plus the music [this] that came together with it also very nice -.- anyway my grandfather grandmother story again.. one year ago I just arrived up at Genting lol.. we went from 26th to 29th Dec last year.. and then on this day also my maid went back to Philipines and my 6th Aunt came back to Singapore from her studies at UK.. lol must be wondering why I keep saying all these only.. most important thing that happened on this fateful day.. the WORST TSUNAMI DISASTER!! go mourn over it yourself haha..


tomorrow and the day after have to go for CCA again.. weijia wont be coming sigh.. shes at Malaysia going to attend some wedding.. I also want to go Malaysia boo.. anyway I still have one pile of sickening homework to complete.. nearly everyone in class should have nearly finished it, Im still one of the few who havent done it.. and Im so happy Im considered the "rarer" species lol.. kk shall stop crapping here (: byee