<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Sunday, December 18, 2005
♥ 3:24 PM

whee.. cant believe I actually topped grade 5 ballet exam (: thats for once, probably the first and the last time.. and I finally beat my sister.. shes so mad at me.. nahs not that mad lah. anyway have to admit that this examiner.. that Mrs Sharyn Woodhouse is really a very strict examiner.. well you see all the while in my class miss lim had always liked Delia the most and yet all she got was a pass.. and becoz Delia got hers first so when me and wenqi saw her results we were rather scared, coz if Delia only got pass then not we die.. then wenqi got hers back and she got commended so mine was next and I was rather shocked to see that I actually got highly commended, so well I got what I wanted and my sister only got commended. I think thats the highest in her class and quite a few of them got it, people like tricia.. then I feel so bad for Ruth [my sis' class]. all the while she had been doing quite good and she got highly commended for her grade 2, and this time surprisingly she only got a pass. well I think she was very disappointed and miss lim was sad for her as well oh so bad.. but then me and my sis both thought that was probably becoz she missed the extra lessons from the 14th to 18th of Nov. thats too bad but still whats decided has been decided, so there can be no changes.. and gladys [my class] urm she somehow failed the exam.. feel very bad for her as well as I said anyway she forgot her both dances.. probably if the examiner was Betty Tilley she would still pass.. gahh.. just feel so happy for myself.. lol better stop saying all this later next time I do badly for my grade 6 then I will be so regretful lol..


and today before ballet while we were waiting outside I took out my watch to see the time then suddenly I just let go of it and it dropped on the glass panel where I couldnt reach it.. so to get it back up I troubled the sweeper, Delia, Delia's mum, my sis and stephanie's mum. whaa so sorry.. bleagh. anyway last week miss lim taught all the difficult steps I was like struggling to learn but well I think I get it le.. yay.. and then just now miss lim asked if I enjoyed my holidays and I was like yes and she asked me stay how long I said five days and she was like so shocked.. whats so bad about five days?? I find it too little yet she says it is too long.. grr anyway I still miss the Genting trip arghh.. and then I did ask wenqi about her trip and she said she stayed at first world hotel.. sounds like such a nice namde but actually it totally sucks.. my auntie and uncle says that the room there is sucky well.. so I give you recommendation okay.. if you want you better choose Genting hotel.. Highlands hotel may be the highest star hotel but the toilet the wall that part [well theres one big part] is actually some translucent sliding door so unless you hide your movements can be seen from outside and probably your beautiful figure as well. and then the service there is bad bad bad.. so Genting hotel is still a better choice.. must consider this okay. otherwise ask me then I give you more details lol and im a Genting rather expert whakaka.. lol ok shall stop here yeah.. byee