<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, December 17, 2005
♥ 9:23 PM

well im so pissed with the stupid computer that keeps hanging and my stupid maid who keeps rushing me to go and pack this and that just becoz the new cupboards that my father had ordered arrived today. plus now there is this some xmas party thing downstairs my house and they are making so much noise.. so kiddy one the way they organise the things. bleagh.. anyway this morning while me and my bro were racing the car-racing thing [we have this dont-know-what car-racing game installed in the comp] then my father suddenly came out and asked us to do warm-ups until we perspire.. siao but I think that was becoz we didnt go jogging.. and then we had to do 35 sit-ups each.. argh then later we went kovan there for breakfast and my stupid carrot cake took so long to come.. I waited so long and my bro's and my sis' ones actually came first. humph.. anyway then came back I used the comp and there kept having at least 5 of us online in the forum so we were happily posting like siao and I was trying to stalk this janeywaneymeowmoomojomuahahahui.. and we were both finding it hard to stalk each other.. lol anyway talking about this long name of jane's just now when we were coming back from kovan then I told my bro about jane's this long name and then I told him about how I realized that all the combined words in the middle all started with m so we innvented her a new name "maneymaneymeowmoomojomuahahamui" haha shes all Ms now lmao. anyway then I have been packing the whole day and im so so angry with having to pack up when I wasnt in the mood today.. argghhh


anyway one week ago I was in Genting.. how wish I could go back there.. or we should have a long stay there.. or oh yeah today also I suddenly thought of this and told my brother.. in case you dont know yeah we were supposed to go to Genting from the 10th to 13th, but then because my uncle [john] had this jackpot competition on the 9th so we all had to go up one day earlier yays.. and then during the competition there was this walk-in round so sa-ku and kaima went to join in as well.. and it so so happened that out of 20 participants they would choose the top 10 and they would have free rooms on Friday night [16th]. so all three of them happened to get in so they each got one room free. yeah so they are currently back up at Genting and we could have gone back up again. but in the end we didnt go back up coz not the adults who had went up earlier from the 9th to 13th one didnt take that long leave, except my auntie and uncle who probably took until 27th Dec.. and then yeah reasons why we didnt go back up.. we didnt want to miss the last episode of wu chu cai hong and then jocelyn and gorgor and jiejie probably wouldnt be going up again and plus we were already having a hard time forgeting about the whole memoable trip. so yeah back to the topic.. I told my brother that we should have after Tuesday night we could have gone to JB and stayed at gorgor's house until Friday then go up again otherwise we stay while they go up.. and it was suchh a good good idea I actually thought of lol. so I seriously hope that they will win.. grand jackpot prize I heard is 50, 000 RM kk.. jiayous to my uncles and auntie though I doubt you will ever see this and I doubt I will even let you see lol.. anyway I want to go JB more often in future.. next time jocelyn grow up not that cute le.. so must cherish while shes still so cute and while she still calls us jiejie before she grows up gets sensible and calls us auntie.. bleagh...


oh yeah I said wanted to say some things right.. forget it.. I shall mention another time.. anyway they are all pretty lame so I shall wait when I got nothing really much to post that time then talk.. I miss gorgor, jiejie, jocelyn and all the fun and laughter we had together.. and its also the only time where I finally get to call gorgor and jiejie and not get forced to call didi and meimei lol. gorgor jiejie gorgor jiejie.. lol bye