<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
♥ 12:41 PM

the FUN is over!! im back from Genting and am back in Singapore so reluctantly.. probably because I dont get to play with Jocelyn my "niece" le.. so fast I already become auntie le.. grr. anyway altogether this were all the people who went up to Genting. me, my bro, my sis, my cousin Bernice, auntie Dorothy [not that dorothy], 3rd aunt aka kaima aka my godmother, uncle john aka my godfather, 3rd uncle aka sa-ku, 1st uncle aka dua-ku, dua-ging, kelvin gorgor, cindy jiejie, jiejie, gorgor and jocelyn, 15 of us. jiejie, gorgor and jocelyn only joined us on the second day and dua-ku, dua-ging, kelvin gorgor and cindy jiejie on the third day. dont mind my spelling kk, coz im spelling based on how I call them. and I have a very confusing family tree I tell you first.. anyway shall blog about what I did in Genting..


first day: yeah as I said we went to cyberhub to use the computer and spent most of our time playing in the room. breakfast: not much. lunch: at gohtong jaya which is halfway up Genting. dinner: Ming Ren lamb specialty.


second day: bowling (: and we were coached by sa-ku [he's a bowling expert kk] and kaima. so thanks to their coachings I topped among we four children with a lousy score of 90, which included 1 strike and 3 spares. my last part was so good: 9./.X lol. then second round less coaching so I was third boohoo.. then later jocelyn, gorgor and jiejie [thats what we call them coz we dont really know their names well, anyway gorgor is kaima's and uncle john's son]. yeah so we babysitted jocelyn at night while all the adults went to the casino and surprisringly we managed to make her forget about her mother although she did ask for her mother a few times. anyway breakfast: tea and not much again. lunch: char siew rice. dinner: Ming Ren lamb specialty again coz the food there is nice and cheap.


third day: shopping at KL for me, bernice, kaima and auntie dorothy. then we went to Imbi first to eat lunch before we proceeded to Mid-Valley to shop. well Im not really into shopping but still just to see what I could but lol. in the end I bought quite a lot of stuff and my sis was jealous. anyway my bro and my sis they followed gorgor, jiejie and jocelyn to play.. and they were having a great time as well. then we had dinner at Sentral, thats how they spell Central before we took the 1 hour boring bus journey back and then the Cable Car. and we babysitted again but this time it was a terrible mess because jocelyn was crying so loudly when she couldnt find her mother that we all couldnt control her. but it was later concluded that it was because she was tired and wanted to sleep so looking for jiejie [her mummy] first otherwise she cannot sleep. in the end it was kaima [considered her ahma] who came to our rescue. brunch: bak kut tey at Imbi. dinner: KFC at Sentral.


fourth day: theme park (: well we didnt really play much coz the queue was frightening. then went back to jiejie's room to play with jocelyn and gorgor taught us new card tricks yay. and we had lots of fun there until dinner where we had buffet. and then at night we wnt back to play coz the queue would surely be slightly shorter. and then when we were going back then we met kelvin gorgor and cindy jiejie and that was the time when we wanted to watch Aeon Flux with them but they said that under 18 cannot. sobs. then we went back to prepare to pack up. burnch: pizza hut. dinner: buffet.


fifth day: day to go home :( me my bro and my sis followed gorgor's car. and since he was a malaysian, he drove quite fast. you know, malaysians do drive quite quickly and we really enjoyed riding in his car.. we said a lot of jokes and laughed until the gorgor complained to the toll woman once that the sound in the car was deafening but in malay lah. then we played what chengyu games and we were laughing over all the wierd chengyus that we gave coz it had to have something to do with animals mah. then gorgor they stay in JB mah so we had to change to sa-ku's car after the toll and Jocelyn's mouth probably ached after having to kiss so many people. the next time I see her would probably be on Chinese New Year le. and im already starting to miss her, next time whenever kaima they want to go JB to visit, I think they will surely bring us along as well becoz according to Bernice, she said when she was in kaima's car she heard them discussing about bringing us to visit Jocelyn more often yay cant wait till then. lunch: gohtong jaya again


this trip really was fun although I missed my wu chu cai hong and ballet. oh yeah lizhen was there too {: I didnt see her coz I went to the toilet but when I came out then my bro tell me say he saw her so.. i dont know either.. haha. and I will also remember our room no. 10043 and 10045 [link rooms] at Genting Hotel. plus 10055 and 10056 as well (: im already missing jocelyn, too bad I didnt have a chance to keep a picture of her. I will next time though (: