<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, November 19, 2005
♥ 1:20 AM

YESTERDAY [17/11] was a fun day! at 9.45am like that I went to yq's house the entrance there then we walk to JY's house together coz I dont know where mah. then caleb was already there, then sm say she coming later. so we watched sky high first, which actually I watch before le lah, but I dont mind re-watching it. then in the middle of the show sm came. oh yeah, forgot to thank jy. she really bought Famous Amos for me, the big packet one some more. thanks =) love ya so much. then we watched ice princess, because it was somehow related to ice-skating. then we watched mean girls and after that I had to go -- for ballet. but I left rather early because I wanted to go and see where I can buy that thing again mah.. then I saw it at NTUC there. but I dint buy lah coz it was ex. but gonna buy it today after ballet. ballet is at 1pm today. and sad, wenqi cannot make it, coz she gotta go for speech day, you know why? coz shes the MODEL STUDENT'05. cool right? and sad I cannot watch char they receive their awards, cannot see wenqi delivering her speech and blahblah... i want to cry le.. jkjk =) nahs. oh yeah know what? maybe I can still go after ballet since it finishes at 2.30pm. but I think its not correct for me to go in. forget it lar. k bye :)


off this topic, k yeah then at night I go ballet with my sis then mrs.pang [delia's mum] was controlling the music.. so got no chance, but I did it sometimes though.. rarely. then when I change from the character dance music to the normal one, then delia's mum was like "woah, you are very good at doing it huh? next time I retire already then I ask miss lim to let you take over" hahaha.very funny. but its really fun controlling the music lol. oh yeah then when end of ballet then I suddenly so zi4 dong4 go help to keep the chairs, like I suddenly possessed by an angel... bleagh. then haha the radio part, funniest one. me and delia and her mum were crowding round the radio wondering how to keep it. then I pretend look under to see the switch then delia's mum was like saying that the thing still on so cannot off.. so I look at the radio then I was thinking there must be an OFF switch so I looked at it. then I saw the POWER button so I pressed that then the whole thing off. then delia's mum was like "woah, you ahhh" then I was snickering lol. k yeah then later me and my sis left, which was like so quietly, I feel so guilty coz I think we werent supposed to leave yet. I feel so bad... haiz who cares??