<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Thursday, November 17, 2005
♥ 11:08 AM

whoots! back from ice-skating... shall post about TODAY and YESTERDAY. =) shall post about YESTERDAY first, coz shorter lol


YESTERDAY[15/11]- did nothing much except ballet. and this time I didnt have much mistakes. hmm. oh yeah, we had ballet at teh exhibition hall because the dance studio was occupied. and indeed, she forgot about the solo thing for the character dance, and we did it in our exam groups :) then miss lim told me something PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL... yeah then after ballet finished at 6pm then I went back to eat dinner then I came back with my sis again, coz hers was from 7.30pm-9.30pm. then when we reached there my sis when in first coz I say I want to stay outside, actually I shy to go in AGAIN mah. but in the end later I DID went in lah... controlled the music... yayyayyay :) earlier when I was outside I suddenly felt KIND, so I started thinking that there might be people who did not know their way so I looked down from 5th level [exhibition hall] then I saw sharmaine's grandmother so I was like "haiya, I think she dont know where it is" so I went down. then downstairs I look at her then I pretend walk away first mah, then she was like "excuse me, excuse me" then she asked lah then before I went up again she asked me for my name. ??!!. yeah then jean's mama called miss lim coz she dont know where it is mah, then miss lim was standing behind me talking. then she said "you are at the fourth level is it? okay, I will get someone to go and bring you up", then so obvious its me right, so I gave that wierd smile since she cannot see my face what, then wenle and nicole they standing infront of me mah, so they also know referring to me then they also laughing laughing laughing. hmm. and then when I went down guess what? I was barefooted haha. then so many people in the lift, very embarassing kk. :/ then when they finished I was supposed to help keep the CDs then my sis keep te chairs [the "barres"]. then coz we going home ourselves so miss lim said she will walk back with us, FREAKY!! but actually also quite okay. oh I remember when we were waiting for the lift at the CC, then she kept looking at me so I move back move back move back, thats what I always do when she standing quite near me then she said in chinese "ni3 tui4 hou4 tui4 hou4 la, deng3 yi1 xia4 diao4 xia4 qu4 mei2 you3 ren2 jiu4 ni3 a" touchwood lah, btw because I mentioned earlier there is a glass panel there mah. so I reached home at about 10pm le.lol


TODAY [16/11]- went ice-skating. 7/9girls of us were present, char, yq, sm, jy, jyg, me and jane. carina and yj couldnt come. we took MRT all the way to Jurong East then we went KFC to eat first. then they say want to go arcade mah so go lor. then I didnt spend my tokens at all mah, so me, yq and char played this game and I was like total failure lah. I won like 0 games and I had to put in 5 tokens total, one belongs to char coz got 1 part I dropped my tokens mah. I dropped three and could only find one. then jane and jy each helped me find one back. thanks =) then we went ice-skating le. we ice-skate for about 4 hours and I fell 8-9 times. haha but seriously I think Im a pro at falling down, I can fall down so slowly that can look like Im doing slow motion for all to see lor lol. yeah but I can rougly balance without the handrails at the side le. then I see so many people there they can ice-skate and do other so nice steps lah. i want to master that arabesque thingy. boo. I believe sure can master one, on ONE FINE DAY. yeah then later we want to go eat again.. then char and jane went longjohns, me, yq and jy went KFC [again] then sm and jyg went macs. wierd right? then char and jy they bought longjohns then they came over, then because jy and yq are strictly against smuggling good so they went macs to look for jyg and sm. then when we were done then we went back le. then at first yq wanted all 7 of us to go and take neos de, coz nan2 de2 so many of us present, but because jyg, sm and char all need to go somewhere so in the end we didnt take lah, plus the jurong that side dont have, we wanted to go kovan one, but hmm. then later I needed to go central get something so I walked with jy. then she wanted to go bookshop so I went with her. then I lent her one buck. so now I dont owe her, she owes me instead. oh yeah, and I also cleared my "debt" to sm and char. so happy. then she went back home le so I go shop&save but I just couldnt find that darn thing that I needed, so I was like thinking since raining so heavily I another time then go and see lah. so I went back lor. tomorrow going jy's house watch movies/DVD. cant wait =)