<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Monday, November 21, 2005
♥ 11:07 AM

what a longgggg today... lol. this morning I 6 something wake up le, but forced myself to go back to sleep until nearly 8, I think Im too excited or something. then I prepared and went to help out ballet exam. haha. then when miss lim first saw me, immediately she told me "can you help me go and check whether the examiner is here already?" then I put down my bag only immediately must go and find her le. but she wasnt there yet then delia's mama talked to me, then suddenly she was like "oei, lizard!' then of course my house always got lizard so I not that scared then she was like so scared lor haha. then I went up again then I helped helped helped. then the food from the canteen came, and me, julia and amanda's sister were debating over who should start eating first, then suddenly miss lim came then amanda's sis was telling miss lim to eat first. haha but in the end julia started the first mouth.


well fine as I said long day so I cannot remember exactly the whole order of what happened.. but basically we ate quite a lot of the nuggets and the fishball and I ate only 1 bowl of beehoon, my sis ate like 2 or 3. greedy pig. then when the examiner finished eating the food, we had to help her clear the remains and wash the bowl for her k. lucky freak. oops I think I insult the examiner alot today le, better stop later she give me bad grades. then when jean, huiping and joyce went in that time, then me, delia, lizhen, julia and my sis we were being spastic outside lah. because jean, huiping and joyce they are grade three mah so we were all doing the steps outside. then finally lizhen and delia went in then me and julia we were practising outside. then do do do until reverance then I just step first step only miss lim suddenly appeared then I faster stop. then she ask me go hail taxi for the examiner then I altogether hailed 4 k. the first 3 all were like "behind sure will have some more taxis one lar. you take another one" idiots man. oh yeah forgot to say because I was supposed to ask the taxi driver to wait. then we went up and in the lift miss lim was like staring at me and telling my sis to see how far I can hide from her, because as I said before everytime she come near me or whatever then I will keep moving back de mahs. hmm. then later after the exam she crumpled the whole list of the candidates taking the exam today and we started to play some aiming thing. diaoz. then I missed three times and my sis twice, and miss lim twice, then the third one she aimed it in. lol.


after awhile, then she said she needed to go buy more pins so we went with her - miss lim, me, my sis and this girl called xuanying. then she treated us to pearl tea, but me and my sis shared lah. oh mans, shes actually so nice lor, anyway this isnt the first time she treat us. then later I brought my sis go swimming then she stopped at 5.30pm coz she got ballet at 6pm. unfair, I want too. oh yeah and I finallt bought that thing liao. and the cashier was like so poor in her maths lah. $10.20 - $8.20 = $3. how lame can she get? but then later I said that nvm , maybe she trying to test whether we are honest or not. yeah then later I controlled the music for the grade threes again. whoots. then she told the grade 3s " [point at me] today she is not zina jiejie, she is mrs. pang today." wahkao, I suddenly become so old, and MRS some more lor. then their ballet finish at 7pm , but then miss lim ended at 7.30pm instead, coz they had to repeat lots of times. then alexine's dad was like pissed with miss lim for ending so late then miss lim just said sorry but could tell she was also very pissed at him. its like alexine is already not very strong in her ballet, then sometimes stopped because of her then thats why late mah how can he be so unreasonable? miss lim looked like she was bith angry and like want to cry like that lah [according to ME] but then she very nice very patient de lar. poor miss lim. mans then later I went home with my sis, my bro and my aunt.


and tomorrow Im going early in the morning again, because partly go there to help and partly go there to practise. then I called wenqi to come early too, because me, delia and julia already planned to come at this time. amd sharron dint come to help as she had promised. woah, tomorrow exam is at 12 nn. so zhun3. nahs, coz the examiner goes super fast. and she wastes and is so picky on food. grr. lalala. gonna get my hair all gelled up tomorrow. love it and hate it as well. oh yeah, today also heard that alot of people in ballet also love the wu3 chu1 cai3 hong2. woah, it totally rocks man =)