<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, November 26, 2005
♥ 4:42 AM

went to yz to see the PSLE results yesterday as well as went for 6G'04 class gathering. well shall talk about the PSLE results first.. urm top was 275, same as char last year, although I think the standard this year dropped quite much, because most subjects did not meet national average. and wenqi got 261 argh. she beat me by 2 marks. 2 marks only k. well I think she topped for our ballet class le, unless gladys beat her lah, which dont seem possible. hmm yeah then my bro got 212, not bad le lah, for him this standard, especially since he was still playing during the PSLE period.


k now come to the 6G class chalet. apparently it wasnt really a class gathering as many didnt turn up for it, I think the guys were more participative. then after seeing the results me char yq ans sm took 58 to pasir ris, together with some of the guys. then in the bus char made us take try the grape that spray thing which didnt taste that bad, and I dont know why sm's reaction was so strong, me and yq both felt it was rather okay. then later when we reached there then we spent a long time finding out how to go to the coasta sands resort. then finally we took the shuttle bus and we missed the stop and took all the way to aloha then the driver turned back and then we got off. then later we put down our things and then played cards awhile then we wanted to rent bikes, but in the end we walked towards the wrong place and ended up reaching a dead end where we had to turn back. somehow I think I ever cycled all the way to that place. then in the end yq and me we both dint want to rent bikes so we went back. but we were still bored so we decided to go all the way to escape that side go bowling. so we went there and watched they guys and sm playing, then sm was upset over her lowest results ever -- 30. lol.


then later they wanted to go arcade so we followed, haha dint feel taking my money out that day. I was broke enough lor. then watched the guys play the daytona car-racing and the bball thing. then when dont know who and who were playing the puck thing that time then I saw dorothy and lyon. I think they saw me first then they were posing and trying to attract my attention. then I talked to them and then later dorothy said I looked more matured standing out. funny ><. then later there were these two guys playing the puck game and then one of the guys he shot and then rebound and entered his own goal, then I saw dorothy giving her that wierd laugh. haha then when they went off then dorothy shout say so loud "bye, nana" then I think sm and char heard that. then soon we went back and then started bbqing. sm was one of the "bbq chefs" lol. she was standing at the pit that side so helpful. and earlier samuel was supposed to start the fire and it ended up that fiona's maid was doing it. haha, then they started bbqing the food and I ate quite a lot lah of coz, coz the other time 1A class gathering I wasted alot of my money k. I bought the chips which I dint eat, and I had barely anything to eat and then I paid $5. so this time must eat more. nahs jkjk, then I was like asking if there was special service of all bacon, becoz there was this bacon sausage bacon sausage thing mah. then after awhile I was full so I dint eat and then the bombings started.


lol not war but the bomb bags. the guys started playing the bomb bags and then I was so frightened I kept screaming. haha spastic me. then there was one that landed right before me, it was like drop down right from my head, like so freaky lah, then I faster run into the chalet, then I went in to watch tongxinyuan. then the guys they kept throwing bomb bags in. then there was one bomb bag which I think the guys threw in through the windows. then caleb threw it out but then because too high so it hit the window that part and exploded haha. then soon tongxinyuan ended. then we had nothing to do and rental hours were over, so no riding bikes. so we decided to leave early. then we walked out and took 354 to pasir ris MRT and then 58 from there and I reached back at around 9.30pm then I could still watch wu3 chu1 cai3 hong2. lol then I read sm and char their blog they went macs and reached home around 12. I would be scolded for reaching home so late lor. anyway I think I not taking part in the biathlon le, only my bro and my sis. reason: -secret-