<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
♥ 10:10 AM

today can be considered one of the most wonderful day throughout my whole holidays. whew, had my ballet exam today =)) and as I said, today its such a fun day that regardless how I must blog everything in rather detailed way, even if it means more than 1 post, so that next time I look back can remember what I did on this day -- 21st November 2005. well this morning got nagged at by my aunt but now she not that naggy le so I shant talk so much about it. I reached at around 9.30am then when me and my sis saw the first group and miss lim running to the dance studio, the first group is ruth, sharmaine and alexine, the grade 3s. then later went up and I only saw lizhen and delia, which means that julia and wenqi havent come lah. then soon after wenqi came, and I was alreay helping miss lim le. I love what she calls me lah...

Miss Lim's Assistant -- Zina Tan Xiu Qi

nahs okay I know that's lame but it sounds so nice kk. jkjk. then lizhen told me say that when she came miss lim also immediately told her to go and check if the examiner had arrived. lol. yeps so I was just helping miss lim if not me and wenqi we just sit/stand at a corner. then later she look. first group gone for exam, second group [also from grade 3] all done, third group [grade 5] none here yet, fourth group [grade 5] both here lol thats me and wenqi, so she asked me to let her tie my hair first and I was giving that wierd face. then whenever she combed too hard then I would give that wierd expression that alot of people give, then tricia see already she keep laughing. then while miss lim tying my hair then julia and gladys came. oh yeah then she tied finish my hair le then she said "eh, you havent change ah? mei3 ci4 zhe4 me4 an1 jing4, hai2 mei2 you3 huan4 yi1 fu2 ye3 bu4 gao4 su4 wo3". then I just go and change lah, with wenqi. then we only wore back our shorts and so we walked around with our leotards still on. then we changed quite early mah as I said, so we were "half-naked" for quite some time. then when I changed finish then she added the scrunchie on for me and sprayed that hair spray thing and added more pins. then wenqi wanted to go out so we went out lor and many people were looking at us. then we went in came out went in came out and we even went down once. then when the food came then we started eating lah of course. then when it was sharron their turn then we went down and practised the pirouette with the music. then my sis came down and said miss lim called us to go up, grr. so we went up and then we were complaining that we didnt like the ribbon thing that we were supposed to attach on our leotards, we preferred the butterfly one which sharron their group were using. then later we went up then the whole room was like so quiet. k just for your information, the dance studio which is the examination room was on the second level and the room where we prepared was at the third level. then she brought our papers and we went down again. then because we were down quite early so miss lim went up and we stayed downstairs practising..


and after everything it was US. outside miss lim wished us good luck, she shaked our hands, then when sharron they came out then I ran in first coz I was the front girl and wenqi was the back girl. shes one year younger than me yet taller than me. sobs. then because our exam as I had said before is stated as at exactly 12nn, but this examiner goes so fast so we were deciding morning or afternoon so in the end we said shall see what happens. and it turned out that she greeted us first. she said "good afternoon girls" so of course we guessed it was afternoon when it actually wasnt yet [i think so] so we replied back "good afternoon mrs woodhouse" and I think I was much louder then wenqi. then she asked us to run to the barre. so we of coz had to listen then we ran and started our first exercise, which was the rhythm warm-up exercise. then at the reverse side wenqi did wrongly, she closed after the first time of the dont know what step but luckily later she remembered and then she just continued. wont affect much I hope. then the rest was rather okay until pirouette. and I tried to smile but I was so nervous that I could even feel my mouth quavering so I decided to "stop" smiling. but I tried to add in abit lah. surprised ah, I usually dont show any expression during ballet lessons, only during ballet exams. oh yeah talking about pirouette I got 1/4 succcessful turns and wenqi got 0/4. nahs its like minor errors. I dont know about wenqi's but all I know is that mine first turn I think halfway I suddenly pressed my foot on the ground for a second then came up again, then the second turn was nearly perfect but I actually suddenly couldnt find the barre then I was pin1 ming4 looking for the barre, third one my legs dropped too early and the fourth one finally.. a PERFECT one. then come to demi-pointe and pirouette I was afraid I would fall again but I dint lah, thats lucky. then everything was alright until testing the allegro steps. then she tested echappe saute on croise [ae-sha-pei sho-teh on cra] PERFECT then I think next was sisonne ouvet en arriere and we did correctly, then she asked what sissone ouvet [u-vet] on arriere in croise [kra-sei] alignment, which was totally what we didnt understand. so we thought its sisonne ouvet [jump in fifth and land with one feet in case you want to know] facing towards croise. then she said it was wrong, so we did again and I faced ouvet with my left feet and wenqi faced croise with I think her right feet so we nearly banged into each other, then she said "right" then we dont know who is correct so she started to say what if left foot in front means croise alignment, right foot in front means ouvet alignment. so we just nodded our head to show that we understood but in our minds we were still blank blank blank. then the allegro exercises were still alright. oh yeah our allegro two coz we started with grissa-s so we had to keep the left of the room but after first allegro where we ended in the middle she said we were supposed to stay at where we were, so fine. then first grissa okay, second okay, third okay, fourth bang. no space mah so my pointed feet hit the wall and she was giving that "ow" look but I dint stop lah, surely you dont expect me to stop and agree with her down there holding my right foot and saying ouch ouch?!! then free movement, classical and character/national dance we had to do it solo, so I went first and I think I did everything quite all right. but then I was so scared during my classical dance because there was this part where I was so near the examiner that I actually couldnt balancce properly while doing the echatte [eh-caa-teh im not sure the spelling and I was so relieved when it was over, then wenqi's one wasnt that bad either. then character dance I actually forgot how the whole music went then I thought I was slower so from the yun2 shou3 that part I sped up abit but I think in the end I still ended up in time I think so only.. then omg wenqi was counting so slowly I think by the time the music supposed to end she havent even finish the steps yet. then luckily because the ending part was supposed to walk in and then mrs pang would lower the music so at least she understood wenqi then she co-operated and lowered the music only when wenqi was walking in, good graves mrs pang knew what to do and miss lim let us end the music by lowering the volume and not till the end of the whole music, unlike the classical dance. we danced till the whole music ended. then finally reverance. realized that the whole thing passes so quickly, much faster than what miss lim could possibly clear in around 40-45min. she is a fast examiner mans, remember her -- mrs. sharyn woodhouse.


then now thinking back about some of the things that happened during the ballet exam: lizhen, delia and my sis they were peeping into the examination room while we were having our exam because the door wasnt fully closed, there was still I think a 0.7cm gap where they looked in and they were laughing, so whenever the examiner not looking I gave them wierd looks. then there were too air-cons, one at the front and the other at the back. then the back air-con was off and the front air-con was 29 degree celcius, wahlao can imagine how hot it was lah, then me and wenqi we were perspiring like siao4 then earlier also lizhen and delia got tell us say the examiner made the whole studio so hot and stuffy then they were also perspiring like siao4, then when ever the examiner was writing the comments we would faster clean off all our perspiration and there was once I even went to pull my leotard and the people outside were all looking, can you imagine? plus we werent wearing underwears because we werent allowed to according to the exam rules so after the exam lizhen was laughing so much about it lah. then she was also boasting about having successfully completed all the 4 turns of the pirouette. grr. oh yeah and I think I finally dod my allegro 1 perfectly, not only correctly, but perfectly too, I felt lor. and now all I wish is that I get at least "commended" although it sounds rather low. I have high expectations lor, I want a "highly commended" or even "honours" or even if possible "honours plus". lol honours plus is so damn impossible lah. wenqi says she will be glad with a pass.. please lor, she topped grade 4 kk. she got "honours" and I think I lost to her I got "highly commended" but I was rather satisfied le lah, coz the rest which is sharron julia lizhen and delia all got "commended" only. but all I want is to beat my sis, she got "honours" for her grade 2 k.


think that this post quite long le, but not long enough to summarise my whole day, shall continue in my next post, read on if you interested kk. see ya in next post which I will do after publishing this. =))