<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
♥ 12:14 AM

sorry never blog yesterday, coz I used the comp before ballet so not allowed to come after that mah, coz I dint off the comp when I was supposed to, hmm. oh yeah, reminds me, I havent ask my father about the ice-skating thing yet oops. k lah that one still got at night, shall talk bout YESTERDAY [14/11].


played cards with my neighbours and my bro's friends from morning till afternoon le then they started playing the comp outside, so I ask my aunt to let me play this comp so she allowed lah, then I promised my sis say that 1.30pm I let her play I go and bathe, but then 1.30pm that time she go and on the VCD listen to music, so I chen4 ji1 play longer. then after awhile I heard she off the TV so I faster pretend walk out of the room then my sis came in she was like "woah, just nice ah, but now is over 1.30pm already leh" then I just dont listen and walk out lah. then I dont know what I did then later I finally went to bathe at 2.30pm which was rather late coz I had to wash my hair also.


skip time lah. then blah blah blah then 3.30pm I go ballet then we were all waiting outside the exhibition hall le. then earlier I saw sharron walking in front of me, but then she soon disappeared so when I saw lizhen I ask her whether want to go up first then she anything lor. then I started betting with her say that I did see sharron then she was like dont believe until sharron finally came. then delia and her mother came. then this was a silly comversation...


delia's mum: do you think miss lim can see us from here? can you see the ground floor?

[ wait break in between first. the exhibition hall is at the 5th story and around the third story there is this translucent green panels that I think is to prevent the rain from wetting the ground level. so I as I've said its TRANSLUCENT! ]

me: the ground floor is the one with the Welcome carpet thing.

delia's mum: oh i see. just now when we [delia and her mum] came, we looked up and saw your so we started counting the levels.

delia's mum: *walks towards the door of the exhibition hall*

me: *face wenqi* she dumb or something is it? down there got one board where they got say where the different places are mah, still must count meh? *wenqi starts giggling*



oh but then later she called lizhen and asked ker where she, or we were, then we said we were at the exhibition hall, then she said we could come down to the dance studio. and she said only the 4pm - 6pm class [which is us] could use the dance studio and the rest of the other grades would have to use the exhibition hall. so im boasting in front of my sis haha... :)


yeah then during ballet everything was rather okay then wah lao when come to the demi-point and pirouette exercise that time then I was about to complete that darn turn when I dont know why I suddenly transferred all my weight to the last toe of my supporting leg then I couldnt balance so I landed in a squatting manner nd kept laughing laughing laughing. then everyone laughed also, and I was so so embarassed. then later the rest was okay then we had to do the classical dance in our exam groups and it was like so tiring. plus we had to do it TWICE per group. then came on to the character dance then I always go and take the perfect fan *evil*. then she said something so DOOMing to everyone, including me. "Tomorrow [which is today] I want to see all your character dance one by one" everyone was like huhhhh... yeps then she asked whether sunday anyone free to help her out with the ballet exam so I said I can, then she ask me come between 9-10 like that so I was like anything lor...


yeah then went home then play again, eat dinner, watch TV then I finally go and bathe and I so scared my leotard havent dry yet, go check it again later. then at night I watched the final episode of Stairway to Heaven. okay lah I know many people dont really like this show but too bad I like it lah. To tell the truth, actually last time I always treat it as just a show, but only after watching ot last night that I finally knew how to appreciate that show. hmm. I feel so bad to Taihua, he was willing to donate his corneas to Jingshu just for the sake of one of her wishes which was to see Chengjun again. oh mans then when they were at the beach then was like Jingshu was going to die any minute then was like so touching lor, oh mans my heart so aches. Its like Youli is in jail but after she comes out she can still start life anew whereas Jingshu dies means gone forever. so sad. Actually I still like the young Jingshu she was so damn pretty lor then the grown up one really wasnt that nice, but the grown up Youli is really very pretty, look at her face, she got very nice complexion lor. even when she was in jail she still looked so pretty. godss.. k better stop talking about this show le. I want to go buy the VCDs le, but no moneyy... so sad


haiz k i partly want and dont want to go for ballet later. want coz I dont want to be lagging behind, dont want because I dont want to do the character dance SOLO... help.. I hope later she forgets and ask us to do in groups instead, I will be so much more relieved then... haha