<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Saturday, November 26, 2005
♥ 8:57 AM

some stuff I got from the blogthings stuff. telling about my life k. yeah I read it and found most of them quite true. but too bad I think there was one which was really rather wrong or maybe just that I have not noticed myself. haha


Your Hidden Talent
You have the power to persuade and influence others.You're the type of person who can turn a whole room around.The potential for great leadership is there, as long as you don't abuse it.Always remember, you have a lot more power over people than you might think!
What's" Your Hidden Talent?



wow my hidden talents indeed! I can PERSUADE others? all the while I thought I could only INFLUENCE others and get influenced by them as well. and I got so much strength to turn a whole room around! lol but I not very sure what it's trying to mean.. and yay they say I got leadership potential haha, and how do you abuse it? oh well I think I do that to my bro and my sis.. abuse my authority as dajie. and I got alot more power. haha mighty me! =)



You Are 40% Weird
Normal enough to know that you're weird...But too damn weird to do anything about it!
How Weird Are You?



yeah fine Im wierd but the comments you give are wierder!



In a Past Life...
You Were: A Jittery Monk.
Where You Lived: Cyprus.
How You Died: In Childbirth.
Who Were You In a Past Life?



lol how worse can I get from a JITTERY MONK? is that why Im a monkey now?



Your Personality Profile
You are pure, moral, and adaptable.You tend to blend into your surroundings.Shy on the outside, you're outspoken to your friends.
You believe that you live a virtuous life...And you tend to judge others with a harsh eye.As a result, people tend to crave your approval.
The World's Shortest Personality Test



yucks Im not PURE and not MORAL! haha yes Im SHY and Im OUTSPOKEN haha. and I got harsh eye. beware how I judge you lol. how do people crave my approval and what does it mean anyway?



Your Brain's Pattern
You have a dreamy mind, full of fancy and fantasy.You have the ability to stay forever entertained with your thoughts.People may say you're hard to read, but that's because you're so internally focused.But when you do share what you're thinking, people are impressed with your imagination.
What Pattern Is Your Brain?



quite true I am dreamy, but I dont have a DREAMY mind! how you know I can dream on with this wonderful dream of mine forever, having the capability to change the scenes myself? yah lor, you cannot read me haha coz Im hard to read. jkjk. oh are you sure people are impressed with my imagination. Im only full of crap. lol


k yeah I shall put more in the next post =)