<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18347106?origin\x3dhttp://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME

http://dazzlingfantasy.blogspot.com (:

Profile
szeying & i <3 ZINA TAN XIU QI (:
25th August 1992
YangZheng Pri; Dunman High School
6G'o4; 2A'o6; 4F'o8; 5C12'o9
Email: zinatan1992@hotmail.com (:

Tagboard

Linkage
5C12blog! 4F'08blog! ahournblog! DHSCSblog! wudaoblog! shdanceblog! 6G'04forum! girliqueblog!
amanda angelina bianca binggeng bolong carina charlene cheryl chuana clarice clarissa debbie deborah delia elaine elizabeth fiona gladys huangching iimelda jeneoz jiahui jiamin jiayin jieying jocelene jocelyn joyce joylynn kaiyuan karen kiayi lichang liusu lorena lyon mameemoos meixia nicole pearl peisi priscilla qianye qiaoli qinlu qiurui rachel rachel(wudao) roseline ruiling ruimin samantha sandra sarah selina serene shenmei shihui shumei shuyue sihui simin suiying sungming szeling szeying tongwei tricia wayne weijia weijie weixun wenjie xinlin xinqian yilin yuehuan yunqi yuntong zuyou

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
HITS [] :D
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
♥ 2:09 PM

Recently I have been doing things that I shouldnt have been doing and that I have never believed I could do them... I will never spill them out because who knows once the victims find out I will be doomed, especially since a few of them are my good friends. I seriously dont know why I actually did all these, but I can tell you its all out of jealousy. It is not 100% jealousy, there is also not-facing-up-to-facts and much much more. I dont know, seriously I dont know. You can say that I dont face up to reality, im petty because I feel that I can have whatever I want but I am secretly trying to control what you can have and getting jealous or angry when you have something that I dont.


This is pure jealousy and selfishness I tell you, and I've been like that and you cant change this fact. I think Im probably mental to be doing this kind of things? I am angry with this person after I find out this thing, but how can I say Im angry with this person when right from the star Im not supposed and shouldnt have known all these? I think this person has never visited my blog and even if she has, I wont know. But still I will never ever reveal her name. I feel so betrayed, not for myself, but for someone else. Sometimes I wished I had never even thought of doing this so that I will never ever know the terrifying truth. Why did I do it?


But after doing it for awile, I become guilty and then I stop and do everything to destroy evidence. There is and there must be somebody that I can tell all these too, but I really dont know who... I feel like telling this person the truth, but will she accept the fact that I actually invaded their privacy? Something's seriously wrong with me... I pray that I will never ever do that again... But who knows I might have that temptancy again... dont ever talk to me about this, I will tell you about it only if I wish too. So if I dont want, you better not force me or you will have to bear the consequences yourself.


Forget about this topic mans, I feel as if I am suffering from DEPRESSION and I can feel my whole self stiffening up when I said everything. So glad that there will be ballet this Friday -- additional lessons... ballet is so much more better than cs de lor... coz I find that I can catch up better at ballet... k yeah, im gonna reflect on my evil deeds le byee